Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
I haven't been following lootbox stuff, but surely most European courts would laugh at an intermediate purchase invalidating legislation?

Quotey fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

the genius beancounters at blizzard have done it. rather than the typical, more predatory thing of having expensive bundles with more value, they have done the complete opposite in many countries! 10% off if you buy 8k in 500 increments. transaction fee problem uh, solved (well, the UK and Mexico so far, but i'm assuming it's a rounding thing and they hosed it up loads of places)

PneumonicBook posted:

EDIT: Yea so everything that used to have a $ price is now...runestones.

you'll still be able to buy prepurchases, the tavern pass, non bundle packs (and the golden miniset) with cash. otherwise, yeah, runestones.

Quotey fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Aug 30, 2022

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Renounce Darkness can get you it. It also deletes all the cards in your deck since they have not been released yet, lol

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

got a challenge a friend quest. quotey#2801 EU. grab it before the weeklies come in someone! 1800 experience

e: done

Quotey fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 4, 2022

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

the one time i'm out for the launch and THIS happens????????

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Cart posted:

Frenzied Patron -> Corpse Explosion -> Denathrius is a thing. Turn took forever, charged up Denathrius to around 71 dmg and then hit go on the next turn.

You've done it now. https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23892222

Denathrius to Infuse (2), Shockspitter to 3 Mana.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

just killing everyone with windfury garden's grace and crusader aura

sorry dk, you left 2 1/1s with deathrattles up.

oh, i rolled windfury on kaleidosaur? dead

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

late, but

### pure excavate
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 2x (1) Sanguine Soldier
# 2x (1) Sinful Sous Chef
# 2x (2) For Quel'Thalas!
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 2x (2) Hi Ho Silverwing
# 2x (2) Mining Casualties
# 2x (3) Boogie Down
# 2x (3) Deputization Aura
# 2x (3) Muster for Battle
# 2x (3) Shroomscavate
# 1x (3) Sir Finley, the Intrepid
# 2x (4) Crusader Aura
# 2x (4) Fossilized Kaleidosaur
# 1x (7) The Countess
# 2x (10) The Garden's Grace
#
AAECAeq3BAKG4gSTngYOyaAE2r0Ev+IEq5MFgZYFwcQFlPUFlfUF444GvI8GtZ4GkqAGyKIGzrAGAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

dunno how it does into gain 20 druid. i also feel like the countess probably isn't good? not sure

Quotey fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

don't think i'll play 32 mini cards this week lol. insane they did this. probably won't win 10 games either. didn't finish all 3 last week either. if i did i wouldn't play 32 loving minicards.

also, just remove the double zilliax module. change it to... i don't care. all it's there is to combo with stealth and be unfun.