Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Context
Sep 11, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm running VS's Arcane Mage because I love filling up my hand with random bullshit spells

Me too, but it's not working out. I never have enough hand space to cast Volume Up, and the tempo loss is hard to catch up from anyway (Seems I rarely get the weapon equipped before casting it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Context
Sep 11, 2006

quote:

We had seen that many players routinely completed their Weekly Quests through their regular play, without even really engaging with the Weekly Quest system.

I think they'd be surprised what my "regular play" looks like without the weekly quest system

Context
Sep 11, 2006
The only way their statement could have any credulity would be if the rewards had been increased anywhere near proportionately to the increased completion requirements. We all know why they made this change, and it's pretty funny to see them have to defend it without saying that.

Context
Sep 11, 2006
Completing the weeklies passively through casual play is A-OK with me - I want to play the decks I enjoy, not stuff all the miniaturize cards into a deck so I can play 60(!) as efficiently as possible. I guess we'll see where they land, but the quest requirements as they currently exist seem less about encouraging people to play more and more about casual players getting fewer rewards from the rewards track.

By far the best solution would be the tiered system.