Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

goferchan posted:

Having said this, it's really fun when the two come together. Just had a win with Sneed + Demons + Ritual Blade (when a deathrattle minion dies, give it +4/+4 permanently) and it was a blast; had me changing up my strategy from what I'd do normally but still felt like the tribe and hero power synergies were important.

I went from taking zero damage at turn 9 and being in the final two with dragons and I can't remember which quest, to getting absolutely dumpstered in the next two turns by a mutanus with a full warband of divine shield + poison murlocs. The quests feel incredibly swingy in that you can get monstered at the start and pull it back in the midgame depending on quest and hero. Tarecgosa + Staff Of Origination + full board of dragons with the minion who buffs a minion on each side can be a brute to deal with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I imagine there would be some synergy with a golden lava lurker, though people who know things will probably correct me

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

well this was fun

it did take about 10 turns between me and Teron to actually finish the game though

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Just had a quick battleground game as Edwin, finished first and didn't even lose one combat. Op success

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

NorgLyle posted:

And some very strange people are still doing that. Never play Mercenaries.

Mercs is good for me when I get a "play x class/class spells" or "play 2 games or bounties" daily because I can knock that out in ten minutes as I don't touch the traditional game, only battlegrounds

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

beasts supremacy imo

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

So I got a new phone at the weekend, and tried to re-log into the mobile version. Despite having an account, authenticating and signing in, the game would not let me in to the main menu. Turns out I had to pretend I was a new player to get to the main screen, log in with my normal details, reboot the game because a pop up wouldn't close and then redeem my new player pack

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Lich King + Leeroy feels unfair in BGs

also, I've somehow lucked into 5000 MMR and am getting repeatedly stomped

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

whoever I beat in the last combat had smacked me for 21 damage two round before

:smuggo:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I had "set health to the highest of your two end minions" first, so obviously a naga player had silly health pools. Currently doing "get two of the first minion you buy" and it's golden minions everywhere

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

anyone have the Bookie Barov BG skin absolutely remove all variants of the Barov skin from the collection and be replaced with RESTING?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Beasteh posted:

Barovs been disabled for a while now due to a bug

that explains that then. Bit weird that they'd offer him as a skin but then again, it's totally not weird

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Elysium posted:

Only tiers 1-4 is a weird one. Especially when you have some minion types that have key combo pieces in 4 and others that need 5 or 6. Like Beast has Banana Slamma and Rattler but mechs have, uh, the 5 damage guy, I guess?

I did it's opposite where tiers 3-6 are available. It makes demons hilarious

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

So the Battlegrounds anomaly which gives minions in the lobby taunt, reborn or windfury is actually kind of insane especially as I think you can freeze it and they will get another buff at the end of combat

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

If I saw that, I would simply concede as soon as I saw how big that 7/7 from dino became unless I had an entire board of venomous minions

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

so, your last two minions are Adaptable Barricades with 100+ attack? Well, you just killed my golden Boombot and it doesn't adapt for the bomb damage :smuggo:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 28, 2023

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

This was a lot of fun

was basically fishing for tavern spells at the end, and getting divine shield and windfury on the blade collector just decimated the opponent's boards

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Shout out to whoever I played in BGs with a golden Lighter Fighter, golden Illidari Hawkstrider and golden Rivendare, which absolutely massacred my warband as combat started

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

last night in a battleground, I slapped my opponent for at least 15 damage - I had five minions up when I killed their last one - but the game didn't register the damage to their hero. Anyone else seen this, or did I just momentarily black out and that wasn't what actually happened

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

managed to smuggle the felbat out early from a quest, and I somehow won my last four combats with four health against my oppo who ha 29 health and five armor. Was going to concede after our first round in the final two ended in a draw

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Took The Boomobile as my T7 minion so of course the game refused to give me any mechs for the first five or six rounds, but once I managed to get a few Annoy-O-Trons, a cogwork copter, the scrap scraper & took the quest where playing a minion gives all your minions +1/+1 managed to beef up the board and sweep to victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

think I'm going to automatically sack off the "trigger 100 battlecries" because gently caress trying to get that in battlegrounds. On the other hand, using your hero power 40 times is trivial with Malygos