Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Also Dredge still exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Man, getting lethal with a beefed Stonebound Gargoyle or Hollow Hound cleaving three minions and throwing like 21 trample damage over them feels REAL good.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

welp there go both my budget decks

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

mewse posted:

Looks like "order in the court" getting nerfed?

If they just boost the cost, I can probably keep my Showdown Paladin unchanged since I rarely play it before turn 5.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

peer posted:

i think Order losing the draw and having to wait another turn for Garden's Grace is a pretty significant nerf. Agreed that Sharpshooter will probably be hit again at some point

And it doesn't completely kill Showdown Paladin but it definitely cuts out the Turn 4 Sea Giant play.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Also Solar Eclipse doesn't double cast any of the pinata spells, which is a bummer.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Chernabog posted:

Overheal priest didn't work for me but this has been doing great:

### mechxcavate
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (1) Click-Clocker
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 1x (2) Blood Matriarch Liadrin
# 2x (2) Grimestreet Outfitter
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 2x (2) Jukebox Totem
# 2x (2) Kobold Miner
# 2x (2) Noble Minibot
# 1x (2) Radar Detector
# 2x (2) Seafloor Savior
# 2x (3) Muscle-o-Tron
# 2x (3) Prosthetic Hand
# 2x (3) Shroomscavate
# 1x (3) Sir Finley, the Intrepid
# 2x (4) Fossilized Kaleidosaur
# 2x (5) Burrow Buster
# 1x (7) The Leviathan
#
AAECAamaBgSwsgTa0wSElgWTngYNyaAE4bUE2tkE8egFhv4FyoMG0IMG+JUGtJ4GtZ4GyKIGzLAGzrAGAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I'm considering adding another radar detector and maybe the titan, although I'm not sure what to take out. Probably the noble minibot.

Took this to Platinum 5, hoping to get to Diamond 10 for the first time. Thanks for the list!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Broke Diamond for the first time with Chernabog's Mechxcavate deck, feels good.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I've won most of the games through Platinum with a juiced-up Mechanical Hand magnetizing to any available mech, then Shroomscavating for windfury. I forgot how much I loved handbuff decks.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Video of the custom Zilliax generator.

I like that you make your own portrait for it :3:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Make the player complete last week's Tavern Brawl before queuing

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Got an Origami Frog off of a Webspinner and man, it feels good stealing all of Fanottem's attack power. Might just add this to my Buff Hunter deck as a tech piece.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Anyone actually seen a Joymancer Jepetto out in the wild? We're coming up on the deadline and I haven't seen a single person play it.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

As someone who is playing Dummy Warrior, Safety Goggles feels like it shouldn't have been printed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I'm wondering if I should dust my Brann for Zilliax, I have no desire to play feelsbad highlander decks