Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I went from really liking having picked up the game again for battlegrounds to not wanting to touch it in the space of like two weeks, cool!

Also murloc holmes just seems like an auto finalist and in the most boring way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Jedit posted:

And good luck winning a lobby if you don't buy the Tavern Pass.

?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I guess this battlegrounds quest is behind completing the welcome back quests? I ain't never did the weird other mode

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I had a triple round one spawn. It was picky eater.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Do I want to know what a mercenaries is

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I played some mercenaries finally to get these intro quests out of my darn menu, it's loving hilarious that their idea was yet another worthless FGO/whatever clone exactly the same as any of a billion other mobile games. It even has its own separate terrible menu. It's like staring into a portal where hearthstone was never made and they just wanted some turd war craft phone game.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

just found out there's like a billion things under solo adventures. is any of this stuff cool? the last one i played I think was maybe the DH intro stuff.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

why the gently caress would theotar playrate change because he costs 5 now instead of 4. are they dumb?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Do all the +1s apply to Jaina? That would be insane.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

getting two ads every time you go through a menu makes this game feel so loving low rent

kater
Nov 16, 2010

are there any good battlecrys that make brann playable in battlegrounds? like at all at all.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

will murkeye trigger brann? i guess that looks okay enough if so, but its already a popular niche and also theres no early game morluc battlecries so you are gonna either take forever or be doing something else and transition.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Why did they start the Halloween event on November 1st

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I agree with whoever was saying the new card things look hosed up. The spell categories already feel weird barely being different from type but the double ups are just… not great looking. The runes also look ridiculously bad on the cards. Seems okay in the deck builder but sheesh.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

hey i got to seven goldens.

why are naga goldens so atrocious? I feel like most of the other archetypes get 'same as if you own two' but divine shield and windfury snakes specifically get bumpkis.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Sankara posted:

Man. This game sucks, huh?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY POP UP ADS? LIKE WHAT THE poo poo EVERY loving MENU WHY DID THEY MAKE THIS GAME FEEL SO CHEAP

kater
Nov 16, 2010

so like can i just dust my entire knights of frozen throne collection? or is it going to require you to have the cards again in wild once this event thing is over? why wouldn't they just auto trash em if it wasn't a limited time thing?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

okay i think i understand this now, core is just a thing that they can change at will and rotate things out of standard as they want.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Saying death coil and death grip don’t match class identity when those just are the identities of the class from the previous games is pretty funny.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

i... forgot who i picked

kater
Nov 16, 2010

three turns is brutal, if it were three of your turns that'd still be rough but you can easily see some use.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

theotar is 6 mana in these streams also showing on the website? also buffed to 4/4 lol.

also the stream is thoroughly unpleasant.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

is there not a date for this set? why is hearthstone so bad at like everything.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

oh it is on twitter lmao jesus

kater
Nov 16, 2010

i just mean how hard is it to put a date anywhere on your website or in game

kater
Nov 16, 2010

lol destroy works on Jailer'd stuff? for some reason I thought it don't. Guess that's MTG? Anyways shadow essence is pretty ridic autopilot bs.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

there's plenty of dh spells that put do nothing immediate bodies out and they all are pretty horrible off naga or scorpion so I don't see how putting this card in your deck much less building the deck around it is gonna be a thing. granted you'd be wanting to do something different with this type of deck but

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Well what happens if a card permanently added to your hand gets copied and stolen

kater
Nov 16, 2010

So I can't claim the level 100 season hero portrait reward?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

the two priest undeads that do anything after being rezzed are fairly reasonable and seem fun to make a deck around.

oh they also added undead to shadowed spirit. even more funner.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Concoctions seem like the most mathed out anti-fun hearthstone has ever been.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The spell is discover so you can force it.

It just feels so like…. a convoluted way to reskin a bunch of old effects.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Don’t

kater
Nov 16, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

Reminder that if you clear all your quests today, you'll have a full set for the expansion release

Also reminder to start an Arena run as that will also reset for free rewards when the expansion hits!

why today? hows that work?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

do you just mean clear today and then don't do the respawns till launch?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Means poo poo for play purposes means you can’t put it in your deck unless your deck has two of those runes. You get to pick three.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Lorthemar is the funnest freebie they've given out. Just wheee brrr big boy machine.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

### arcayaya
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Hydra
#
# 2x (1) Arcane Shot
# 2x (1) Ricochet Shot
# 2x (2) Arcane Quiver
# 1x (2) Astalor Bloodsworn
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Conjured Arrow
# 1x (2) Emergency Maneuvers
# 1x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Frenzied Fangs
# 1x (2) Motion Denied
# 2x (2) Rainbow Glowscale
# 1x (2) Raj Naz'jan
# 2x (2) Silvermoon Farstrider
# 1x (2) Snake Trap
# 2x (3) Ancient Krakenbane
# 1x (3) Dragonbane Shot
# 1x (3) Halduron Brightwing
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 2x (3) Shellshot
# 1x (3) Silvermoon Arcanist
# 1x (3) Stag Charge
# 2x (3) Treasure Guard
# 2x (4) Eversong Portal
# 1x (4) Spring the Trap
# 2x (4) Twinbow Terrorcoil
# 1x (5) Ara'lon
# 1x (5) Azure Drake
# 1x (6) Beaststalker Tavish
# 1x (8) Collateral Damage
#
AAECAZ/DAxKpjQTbkQTinwTjnwSXoATBrASUtQSGyQSk1AS44wTT5ATU5ATD7QSX7wSwkgX5kgWdpAXipAULqp8Eh7cEyLcEgckEwNMEwdMEp5AFjZIFmpIFqpIFqZMFAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Not gonna pretend this isn't anything other than durdly silliness but I like it a lot more than Shockspitter because it has board and durdle to survive against other spell decks and still quite a bit of blowup if not 42 dmg brann combos. Feels a lot better than Naga Hunter was last week but that could easily just be everyone playing bad poo poo so eh.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

It hasn't changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

It’s so stupid they are still making replay affects that can screw you over. Oh hey here’s a not even remotely fringe mage legendary that doesn’t even smell fresh let’s make sure it can just bean your face instead of doing anything.