Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I need the XL Spooky Mage list, I'm running the 30-card one right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

GTO posted:

This is the most popular high win rate one on hsreplay at diamond / legend:

### Spooky Mage

6-3 with my dumb rear end piloting it tonight, it's real good. Very control-feeling, you just kinda stall and freeze and kill stuff until you get one of your three late-game hammers.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'll also agree with that, I played a few games of Marvel Snap today. I have no idea what the bunches of different sets of numbers going up means or does for me at all and I hate getting disoriented and distracted by that crap.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

holy poo poo, this is just madness

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm playing Relic DH right now and I could maybe see Spell DH happening, maybe you keep Jace Darkweaver in and hope you burn through your deck to draw him by turn 8?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

"random 3-cost minion" and "card from another class" is a whole lot of RNG

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

So what's the state of the game right now (as in functionality)? I just did the prologue, and I think I'm supposed to have another story mode since I bought the big bundle but I don't see it anywhere? And they turned on standard pack openings again a few minutes ago but I'm not sure I wanna be their test case to see if it's fixed.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Okay, cool. The way they rolled this out was so confusing, and my decks aren't listed in HS Deck Tracker so yay for that, I guess.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I think I got all the prologue and Path of Arthas cards in regular AND gold somehow, I bought the Big Boy Bundle

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm not opening packs until I see something from the HS team that everything has been resolved.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the Fel DH concept is a lot of fun

None of the three minions are actually present in the deck b/c of the Souleater's Scythe, so you get all the "if your deck has no minions" boosts

it all depends on draw order like every other deck, but when you can stream Relic Vaults into stupid value it's incredible, and you can also just hide the Silvermoon Archanist (+2 spell damage) for a massive damage turn in the mid-late game

### Fel Demon Hunter
# Class: Demonhunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Hydra
#
# 2x (1) Fury (Rank 1)
# 2x (1) Relic of Extinction
# 2x (1) Sigil of Alacrity
# 2x (1) Unleash Fel
# 2x (2) Chaos Strike
# 2x (2) Fel Barrage
# 2x (2) Mark of Scorn
# 2x (2) Relic Vault
# 1x (3) Aldrachi Warblades
# 2x (3) Relic of Phantasms
# 1x (3) Silvermoon Arcanist
# 2x (4) Fel'dorei Warband
# 1x (4) Souleater's Scythe
# 2x (5) Deal with a Devil
# 2x (5) Relic of Dimensions
# 1x (6) Kurtrus, Demon-Render
# 1x (8) Artificer Xy'mox
# 1x (8) Jace Darkweaver
#
AAECAea5AwaN9wOHiwSDnwSq3QSVkgWdpAUMwvEDifcDivcDtp8Er94EsN4EquIEheUEhpIFiZIFi5IFkJIFAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Generated by HDT - https://hsreplay.net

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The +2 spell damage minion is mostly only good for Unleash Fel as a board clear and heal after turn 4. Casting the Bound Soul, playing the minion, and casting both Unleash Fels is just six mana and can wreck someone's game.

efb

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Yeah, I'm running a 40-card Paladin deck right now and having Astalor get reshuffled in after each of the first two plays would be a pain unless I could play an Order In The Court to get the third phase toward the top of the deck.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

i got problems, okay

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

yeah I'm just gonna chill in Battlegrounds until I figure out what the meta is after this mini-drop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I bought the jumbo size sucker-preorder and I've got about 15K gold and 18K dust, feels good to have this many resources at the start of a rotation. Some these legendaries look sick.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm running VS's Arcane Mage because I love filling up my hand with random bullshit spells

### Lightshow Arcane Mage
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (1) Arcane Wyrm
# 2x (1) Suspicious Alchemist
# 2x (2) Cosmic Keyboard
# 2x (2) Hipster
# 2x (2) Prismatic Elemental
# 2x (2) Rewind
# 2x (2) Solid Alibi
# 2x (3) Arcsplitter
# 2x (3) Audio Splitter
# 2x (3) Lightshow
# 2x (3) Silvermoon Arcanist
# 1x (4) Commander Sivara
# 2x (4) School Teacher
# 2x (4) Volume Up
# 1x (5) Aegwynn, the Guardian
# 1x (5) Vexallus
# 1x (9) Grand Magister Rommath
#
AAECAaXDAwSL5wOp3gSjkAWmkwUNlrcE2tAEyt4ExZMFqpgFq5gFnaQFgMIFpsMF4MMF6MUF1c4F0PgFAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Context posted:

Me too, but it's not working out. I never have enough hand space to cast Volume Up, and the tempo loss is hard to catch up from anyway (Seems I rarely get the weapon equipped before casting it)

I feel like the bones of a good deck are in there somewhere. The games where you can cast five or six Lightshows are a lot of fun.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I really want Lightshow Mage to be good but I haven't found the formula yet

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Tin Tim posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyl0T4-XxRM

Not sure about the deck being good but a juiced Rommath sure is

0-4 with this tonight and it has the same problem as the last version I tried where I just have nothing to play early and my hand gets clogged up

it's more likely that I'm just terrible though

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

is Hearthstone Deck Tracker broken for anyone else since this update?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Navaash posted:

It was earlier. It got caught in some kind of deadlock-like loop and started to heat up my CPU like mad until I force-closed it (was easy to tell being on my laptop at the time). That having been said, hsreplay is showing games registering so maybe try closing and reloading it?

I had to force-list my decks, it didn't give me mulligan guides, and and I don't think it actually kept stats this entire night so it's kinda hosed right noiw

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Which sites are posting Twist decks? I've been using Quest DH as my main one there but they're banning Glide so I'm gonna need some other ideas.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Does everything from this new set look SUPER overpowered to anyone else besides me?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Fair enough, that's why I always netdeck instead of building my own even though I've been playing for years

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Just outlasted a warrior that was over 60 in health and armor combined with plague DK, this deck is so much fun and you can actually feel people getting mad when they keep drawing the plague cards late -game.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I got the splash page tonight for the package of one known diamond card and one random signature card from this expansion and the previous one

$49.99

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I would be really pissed if I lost a tournament to an anomaly.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Whatever Druid deck that can highroll a board of 8-attack taunt minions on turn 6 or 7 can gently caress right off.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I would like to get legend once before the game eventually fizzles out but I don't think I have the time or ability to do it

I just made Plat 5 last night but I'm out of bonus stars so it feels like I'm trying to ice skate uphill

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm hovering around the Diamond 5 rank floor so sure I'll try this out.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

It looks like dragon druid is getting pushed hard. That's cool with me, I loved playing dragon priest a few years ago

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Won my first seven matches with dragon druid to get to Diamond, the game is good again.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Shitload of balance updates coming: 16 buffs, 6 nerfs

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

oh man let's bring back some zoolock, mech mage, murloc shaman, and some other fun stuff for Twist

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Trying out that overheal priest deck and boy howdy, you sure know where the game is ending up by turn 4 or 5 lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Edit: Or I could just read the actual patch notes instead of guessing, nice job idiot me.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I will miss coining out Boogie Down on turn 2 and pulling two Foul Eggs with taunt.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

A lot of the Death Knight cards going down to only one rune means maybe rainbow DK gets more play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Yeah Diamond is just flooded with bots. Still gonna count it if I finally get to legend though, lol.