Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Excelzior posted:

screw quest priest, I can't get over a 1560 dust (aggro druid) deck being tier 1
Druids have always been the favored class in all things Blizzard. Laffo that they’re the best control, combo, and aggro deck right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Jolly Jumbuck posted:

This. Someone here made an excellent point in the old thread about how ramping for Druid is fine IF there is a risk of being overrun while ramping, but Scale of Onyxia (and now to a certain extent Flipper Friends) reduce that risk. Also, with druid able to tutor Sire Denathrius easily, these rush token-based board clears also provide fuel for a now even harder to avoid inevitable fire.

One small change I can think of that might be good for Mage would be to make their location freeze a random minion. Giving them 3 targeted freezes (ignoring the skeleton generated) really goes too far against too many decks IMO.
The real problem is carpenter. Tutoring ramp and banking the draw for later is busted.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

World War Mammories posted:

hearthstone has been bullshit ever since druids and it will always be bullshit

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Mayveena posted:

Anyone playing Marvel Snap? Is there a thread for it? Thoughts if you've tried it. I know it's a ton shorter than HS and that makes it attractive for me.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4002418&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Over in mobile games subforum

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Shockeh posted:

As the Druid plays his second Denathrius and third Astalor, I realise I want Brann AND Guff gone. Stop allowing core limits to be broken easily and only by one class you dicks.

The real culprit is Jerry Rig Carpenter. Tutoring nourish and banking the draw for later is ridiculously consistent and powerful. As evidenced by the fact ramp Druid doesn’t even run any other chose cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Starsfan posted:

Yeah... kripp's arena streams were what got me into hearthstone, no question about it.. I'm sure I'm one of tens of thousands on that front too. Too bad the arena meta was and is so awful it killed his love for the game
His BG streams make great YouTube videos when they’re condensed down to 20 minutes though.