Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.
BTW if you're using a deck tracker it can tell you the number of cards in the opponent's deck during the mulligan, before Renathal's animation goes off at the start of the game. Pretty useful against druids so you know whether to mulligan for Aggro or Ramp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Was hoping they'd hit Brann directly and was hoping they'd adjust Theotar, otherwise the nerfs are good, especially Quest Hunter because any nerfs to Quest Hunter are great.

Gonna queue up Curse Imp Warlock after it hits and see if I can get people to rage against that abyssal curses again

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
First game against a Jailer opponent they played a minion with taunt and even though there was no indicator that my minions or hero had any valid targets I could still attack face. Well done Blizzard.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Decided to try 30 card thief rogue with the concoction cards and made legend with it earlier today. It feels like the faster version works better in this meta.

### Smol Rooster Rogue
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Hydra
#
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (1) Blackwater Cutlass
# 2x (1) Concoctor
# 2x (2) Ghoulish Alchemist
# 2x (2) Jackpot!
# 1x (2) Maestra of the Masquerade
# 2x (2) Potion Belt
# 1x (2) Potionmaster Putricide
# 2x (2) Reconnaissance
# 2x (2) Tooth of Nefarian
# 2x (3) Vile Apothecary
# 2x (4) Swiftscale Trickster
# 2x (5) Contraband Stash
# 1x (5) Queen Azshara
# 2x (5) Wildpaw Gnoll
# 1x (6) Crabatoa
# 1x (7) Tess Greymane
# 1x (8) Shadowcrafter Scabbs
#
AAECAdW+BQah+QP7igTYtgTbuQTooAWLpAUMvYAE958EuqQE+6UE7KcE+awE1bYE+fEE3aAF36AF4KAF56AFAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Yikes, that change to Gnoll probably kills Rogue as a class in Standard for now. Hopefully they have something good planned for the mini set.

At least this will make the community happy for 15 minutes before they go back to complaining Druid nonstop.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Was really hoping they'd announce they were putting Guff in the core set but then reveal it was the minion Guff.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
I've been really enjoying playing this Big Druid list, it can get run over by aggro if you don't get good draws but if you're still running into lots of DKs it can armor through Frost's damage and does well against Blood's board clears because of the deathrattle and refill.

It's also a deck that found a use for Colaque and Sesselie, two legendaries I opened but never used before now.

### Laerg
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (0) Aquatic Form
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 2x (1) Planted Evidence
# 2x (1) Rake
# 2x (2) Chitinous Plating
# 2x (2) Lunar Eclipse
# 2x (3) Hedge Maze
# 2x (3) Wild Growth
# 2x (4) Timber Tambourine
# 2x (5) Death Blossom Whomper
# 2x (5) Nourish
# 2x (6) Masked Reveler
# 1x (7) Colaque
# 1x (7) Drum Circle
# 1x (8) Sesselie of the Fae Court
# 1x (10) Neptulon the Tidehunter
# 2x (10) Stoneborn General
#
AAECAbPaBQSgsAS/zgSv5AT53wUNiZ8Erp8E2p8ErsAE1d0E1t4E+uIErO0Ey+0Eu5gF7qMFreEFq54GAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005

Pardot posted:

Can anyone smarter than me share how to properly play with, and against, Pozzik? I've been just playing him on curve and hoping for the best. Sometimes even coining him out, but idk if that's smart. Then when people play it against me idk if i should be playing the bots or not.

I would pretty much always play it on curve if you have it (would not keep it in the mulligan though). Later in the game it depends on the game state, I wouldn't play it if your opponent was low on cards in hand and
it's not a great card on an empty board

As for playing against it, playing the bots is usually a good idea since it's 3 mana and denies them a potential 3/3 in addition to the 3/3 you get. Keep in mind that unless they can kill their Pozzik by trading into one of your minions on their next turn then you can delay playing the bots if you have better plays.