Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I can't get the whole luminescent set because I can't do some of the harder ls2 cheevs, and some of them are bugged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Full luminescent was the “stack a billion vanity infusions” fashion meta before HoT launched

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

it would be nice if luminescent glowed a more neutral color, it's a pain finding dyes that look good

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Did WVW with some friends today, got my first gift of battle then realized how much faster this would be if I had a warclaw so now I'm doing that. It wasn't as bad as I expected but it did still take like five+ hours.

Sangfirre
Sep 14, 2012
Are there any recwnt or current guides online for learning wvw as a commander? When I tag up I struggle to herd the zerg around and do anything meaningful.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

whydirt posted:

Full luminescent was the “stack a billion vanity infusions” fashion meta before HoT launched

I am upset the infusions are the best source of cele stat distributions. I usually just mix berserkers augments with viper's augments and call it a day.

jokes fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Apr 27, 2024

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Sangfirre posted:

Are there any recwnt or current guides online for learning wvw as a commander? When I tag up I struggle to herd the zerg around and do anything meaningful.

My strat (for borderlands, I don’t do much on EBG) is to tag up while doing stuff I can do solo, like flipping a camp or catapulting an unguarded tower. As more people join up, either officially in the squad or just clouding, I move on to bigger targets. Link each new target in map chat so people can meet you there if not already part of your group.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

jokes posted:

I am upset the infusions are the best source of cele stat distributions. I usually just mix berserkers augments with viper's augments and call it a day.

I really hope the next xpac introduces some qol changes for infusions and agony resistance.

Sakco
Jun 6, 2009

Sangfirre posted:

Sheff has a commander playlist you might find useful - https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ2vMSIk0V_MxlCTFCF-DJ9-cPyNavE-I

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
The soto skyscale is stupidly easy to get. I skipped ahead on one of my tertiary characters to get weapon mastery and decided to pick it up, and already I just need to grab the saddle stuff.

Sangfirre
Sep 14, 2012

whydirt posted:

My strat (for borderlands, I don’t do much on EBG) is to tag up while doing stuff I can do solo, like flipping a camp or catapulting an unguarded tower. As more people join up, either officially in the squad or just clouding, I move on to bigger targets. Link each new target in map chat so people can meet you there if not already part of your group.

Sakco posted:

Sheff has a commander playlist you might find useful - https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ2vMSIk0V_MxlCTFCF-DJ9-cPyNavE-I

Thank you both! My server is currently linked with Maguuma so I look forward to trying this out more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Oh also if you’re gonna tag up please pack guild rams and catapults and assume you’ll be the only person laying down siege. Only use superior if you have such a large zerg that the 50 cost instead of 40 is meaningless.