Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

BadLlama posted:

I am finding PoF more of a slog, I cannot get the second mount because I do not have enough mastery points. Anywhere to get the points requires that mount so... yeah

and after typing that I found a whole area unexplored in crystal desert with the mastery point I needed.

I think story missions get you mastery points, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Hakarne posted:

I made some large effort posts for a few classes in the old thread including one for Rifle Mech. Should I just repost them here? That may be helpful for the new people and I wasted a lot of time on them so I'm sad they're vanishing in a dead thread on a dead forum

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Aw, they unintentionally destroyed the rifle blade sworn build. RIP the only vaguely fun way to use rifle on warrior.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

chglcu posted:

The “-provider Portal” bit is only necessary if launching from Steam. As a warning, it will prevent access to any content bought through Steam, as Portal (first party anet accounts) and Steam accounts are separate.

e: Separate as in they’re different accounts. Steam and Portal users still play together on the same servers.

I think he's talking about playing it on the steam deck in particular, so it's necessary