Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

So I started a new character as the thread suggested and man I知 leveling at twice the speed as before. I知 not even out of the starter human zone and I知 already level 23. Just turbo speed leveling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

So I知 loving greatsword Mesmer and sword pistol Mesmer are those good or am I setting myself up for future disappointments? Also cooking discovery decently fun as I try to hunt down new ingredients.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Well they got me my ten hour mount trial ended I tried to play without it couldn稚 and just bought the expansion. Well played arena net well played

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

So is there a way to earn gems in game or is buying them the only way?

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

So I just hot 80 on my Mesmer I'm still working on finishing my story but this is where i kinda floundered when the game first came out what do I do now? I know there is the living stories and the expos but other then that what should I be doing to gear up?

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Is Trahearne supposed to be this unlikeable cause man he is such a weeny. At least so far.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

So I've been looking at gearing stuff uh do I need to take a weapon crafting profession to make the higher level weapons I like being a cook and tailer.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

So hey how do you get stuff to harvest in your home zone is it only through purchasing in the the store or is there some later quest or collection that unlocks stuff?

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

CODChimera posted:

i assume we will get the last 2 LS1 returns but then after that is there any info as to what we could expect? personally i want a fishing mount or like a way to make the manta ray eat fish

When are we supposed to get those 2 episodes my brain worms keep acting up and I知 avoiding doing season 2becuase I don稚 want spoilers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

My computer exploded and I'm gonna miss the Halloween stuff.

Ripriprip

When does that start?