Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i miss running around doing events and stuff as a minion reaper, is that still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i have like 4 mount skins total, that persons power level is beyond mortal comprehension

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Tambaloneus posted:

I tried going back for those dumb badges and holy crap is it supposed to be this easy to end up out of bounds from the underground of silverwastes? Because I did it multiple times not even trying.

Somehow I ended up ... to the side of the map? I could just keep going out but got bored and waypointed back.

Trippy swim I found when I got lost again. The "water" triggered the swim animation and the skimmer could glide on it but it wasn't going very fast.

I realise now I think this is the cave where you fight that dragon minion guy in the ls2 story.

Out of bounds lovers should check out the silverwaste jp that's mostly underground bc hot drat "help I'm not in the game any more" happened a lot. I also at one point was on the big pile of falling sand but couldn't move out of it.

i gave up on the badges...

this owns, I got out of bounds in tangled depths once and my experiences were similarly trippy

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I tried to log in for the first time since EoD and found that someone had added an authenticator to my account, this does not own

currently going back and forth with customer service to get this fixed but I'm half expecting that whoever jacked my account also vendored all my gear

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I got my hacked account back and it came with a few hundred gold

can someone give me a complete idiots guide to what the deal is with WVW?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i'd do strikes but i'm nervous ill screw up and everyone will make fun of me on reddit afterwards

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

has the launcher been acting up for anyone? I got to play for maybe an hour since recovering my account and now every time I try to log in the launcher detects an issue with my game files, tries to run a scan, then it crashes

I just uninstalled and started reinstalling but I would like to know if this is a legitimate issue or if my computer is just falling apart

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Thank you, this is disappointing but reassuring that it isn't a problem with my PC

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

anyone have strong opinions about open world ranger builds? I haven't updated my condi sb in like a year and I feel like playing it, but the metabattle builds are all like a year out of date

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

ty yall i will explore all of those options

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I have a followup from my ranger question awhile ago - I eventually landed on condi druid in celestial gear and it appears to be invincible, now I don't have to wait around for other people to do champ bounty dailies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Big Mackson posted:

decided to play an mmorpg again and i saw that this one was free. hope i can win the wars between guilds.

i think i speak for everyone when i say i believe in you