Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

Avalerion posted:

Must have, imo. The expansion will also supposedly makes them easier to get or something, though.
Hopefully it doesn't include collecting hundreds of obscure materials and reading a 200-page long wiki because that's where I gave up.

Staff warrior sounds fun though. Here's hoping it'll be melee and not pew pew magic from afar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

jokes posted:

It's a ranged weapon where they use the staff like a shovel to launch rocks at the enemy. Core warrior has no magic other than signets and anger.
drat, jokes' on me! At least it isn't throw your staff at enemies and pick it up to lower the cooldown from 30 seconds to 15.

Fantasy talk! What kind of mechanics/skills would ya folks like for the new weapons?

Imaginary Friend fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jun 28, 2023

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

jokes posted:

Looking forward to baseball themed costumes
And the new baseball court -skinned skimmer.

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

MajorBonnet posted:

They can make the instruments kits, like the novelty instruments, and the player must actually play songs to produce effects. I think New World has a system kind of like that.
Or combos on all skills that in turn change into more combos that represent verses and choruses. Combos everywhere. Also, virtuoso should've been this with instruments thrown at enemies instead of daggers and an elite skill that is an AOE piano fall.

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend
They should pinch the Dragon's Dogma 2 pawn system and remake GW1 with it.