Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Decade armor slaps, but I'm sad the dye channels don't... do more.
Dye channel 1 is all the gold and the other three channels are the blue. (slight pinkish areas are just light reflecting off the armor)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Kris xK posted:

Looks like the main goon realm of Maguuma is all full up.

Do goons have a presence on any other servers or am I going to have to make my own friends?

It mostly only matters for WvW and that won't be an issue anymore once the WvW alliance stuff is actually released, but we don't know exactly when this will happen.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

I dunno why people on Maguuma cry so much instead of just Getting Good like me.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Anybody else crashing out on world bosses now?

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Womp womp.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Would be lovely

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Oct 4, 2022

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
New invisible chair good.
Process for unlocking it bad.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

poo poo, guess I'm buying more gems this month.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Logged in and uhh... looks like some serious poo poo went down in echovald while I was gone.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Ready for Wintersday.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

New chair goes hard.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Also just tossing it out there I tried the very recent Specter build post and I am enjoying it in PvE so far despite not having fully finished my sigils and my celestial trinkets. I enjoy it a good deal for PvE for sure.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Inzombiac posted:

1) Get all the electro dyes
2) Be as big and as nude as possible

Not wrong.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
"Fixed a client crash related to shadows.
Reverted changes to postprocessing settings."

That was quick.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Welp I'm disappointed the datamined moon chair didn't show up today but also I made two attempts to buy gems today and both times got rejected with anet emailing me that they will give me a follow-up email when my gem purchase is actually-processed but i know nothing is wrong with my card itself. I've never run into this and it's disappointing to say the least.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Bought 25 keys, got it on the first one. Pretty pogchamp if I do say so myself.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Bought the hiss emote, spear-pulled a dude off a keep wall in WvW on Gonk and did /hiss at him while several people were beating his rear end on the ground. 10/10.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

You better believe I copped that bin chicken.

Also the new firework rifle slaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2wsXpmpQ-U

Lonk fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 11, 2023

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Oh god I bought more keys tonight and got the fishing rod. Lonk stays winning.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Buy more gems dude

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Luggage posted:

Dang! Mind sharing the transmute skins used on that char?

Sure! I use the Magical Unicorn Horn, Winter's Presence shoulders, Assassin's Coat, Aurene's Crystalline Claws for gloves, Assassin's Leggings and Stylist Shoes.
I use The Dreamer and Magical Longbow for weapons and the Lunar Backpack for my backpiece.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
"Friday January 27, we'll share an outline of QoL changes coming to WvW on January 31. On February 3 we will have a preview of the next GW2 balance update. Keep an eye on this channel and guildwars2.com for all the updates! For now, here's a little peek at the studio update we're working on..."

...We're going to somehow get yet another year of Scarlet-related content, aren't we? God it's been 11 months please just give me something new.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Please no I can't take anymore.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
I was thinking earlier of things I really miss with GW2's design and I cannot help but miss the old storybook style of cutscenes and how core GW2 has actual branching paths in the storyline where your choices matter and dictate what you'll be doing next in the story. I wish they kept both of those things going but oh well. I'm just glad we aren't still in LS season 2's era of endless dialogue prompts for being forced to talk to any side characters and having to go through like 15 pages of dialogue.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
It always got me how Scarlet even shares the same VA as Harley Quinn, well one of them anyways.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
New map/meta is legitimately the worst open world PvE content they've ever introduced in the entire span of this game.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
like holy poo poo this is what they follow up a year long drought/re-introducing the worst villain with rofl

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBEMuiTITw

Yes, ha ha ha, yes!

Lonk fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 7, 2023

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

There's a name.

Also did a bit of a makeover to match my jormag pistols.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

The timing.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
My lazy rear end tends to unlock specs via WvW honestly.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
I desperately want to hold out some sort of hope for PvE having good content again someday but it's soul-suckingly awful drip feed content or re-releasing crap that sucked to begin with. I'll probably not be pre-ordering the next expansion and wait to see how others review it first but I have been thinking a lot and maybe outside of some WvW, my time might largely be done with the game at this point.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Jesus I did not think they could pull me back in at this point and yet I'm legit sitting here thinking to preorder the ultimate edition of the expansion. Impressive, Arenanet.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Moot is pretty good and Lonk-approved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
grats!