Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Best game to play while high, hands down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I came here to post about the free mount skin choice. Some drat good skins in there. I'm genuinely torn between a Skyscale or a Warclaw mount.
I know I use the skyscale more(and every other mount choices but these 2 I have multiple skins for) but I'm really enjoying wvw. I am honestly considering transferring from Tarnished Coast to Maguuma or somewhere with a more focused guild for wvw. It is drat enjoyable.

I was getting slightly burned out on just meta and boss train farms for gold/mats after getting every class to 80 and all that.....wvw is just so different and fun with a good/fun commander

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I got it down to either the Stargaze Skyscale Skin, Incarnate Flame Skyscale....
and gently caress there are a lot of great Warclaw skins
Savage Gladiator fits my Charr theme, Starclaw, Stormclaw, Iceclaw, Vigiliant Saberclaw, Striped Grimalkin, Luminous Raider, Bighorn....

gently caress!!! So many good choices. A few of people might have random skins from me gifting them. I like to get high and send out skins to people online lol

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

All servers comingle outside of WvW.

Really, server picks are outdated and not something to worry about unless you want to go ham in wubz.

I wanna go ham on wubwub. I'm seriously considering moving off of Tarnished coast

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Joko is the only villain, or honestly even story beats, that have stuck with me. He was so well done, made literally laugh out loud a few times and I wish we could have served him.
I made a Sylvari for the sole purpose of doing the whole story start to finish and get the extra dialgoue bits..... but I'm completely distracted by, and loving wvw.
I gotta look into a server transfer more seriously as God i love being a Hammer Herald. I want more ranks!!! Only rank 31

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Did wvw with a guild I'm in and actually bothered to use discord....
Holy poo poo that's intense and fun!!!
Switched to all minstrel and actually surviving while buffing as a Scrapper. I am loving it!!! Still considering switching a different server for more focused wvw, waiting to see how often we are at the +6 pips instead of +7 or +8. That adds up lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Do we have a confirmed release date of Halloween events starting?