Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loddfafnir
Mar 27, 2021

explosivo posted:

I reinstalled this because of the steam launch and lol I totally forgot I have a max level necromancer in this. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be getting back into this again but it's fun walking around and being like "oh yeah I remember that!

I assume if I was to play this again I should probably just start a new character since I completely forget how to play?

Maybe. But it's not like there is a ton of tutorial you would be able to do again. The game doesn't really explain how to play. But that may have changed with the steam release.
You could also go to a lvl 60 or 80 zone and do some events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loddfafnir
Mar 27, 2021

Tambaloneus posted:

Yeh I have a full pile of those things, I like doing map completions for the transmutes & occasional keys. I had never made a legendary before but have finally completed gift of battle reward track and had a small pile of clovers from back when coins were worth less than throwing them into the forge for the chance at lvl 6 mats and doing drizzlewood a bunch gave me more & stacks of wood etc. So I figured I'd start one but the only guide I have is the wiki so I wondered if there was some NPC somewhere who'd give me something that would track it. I found the collection for the precursor but I already have the precursor.

You may consider selling the Gifts if you want.
It's an involved process because you can't sell them directly but you may find it worth it as it sells for around 500 gold if I remember correctly.

You may find more info here https://old.reddit.com/r/GW2Exchange/ or there https://discord.com/invite/gw2overflow

Loddfafnir
Mar 27, 2021

404notfound posted:

Some of these retooled world bosses are a little too spongey. It's good that they don't just fall over in seconds anymore, but now it just feels like 10 straight minutes of doing the same thing over and over

Yeah the Svanir Shaman is dumb.