Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

Actuarial Fables posted:

Important news about Legendary Relics

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/legendary-relics-are-coming-soon/

The key takeaway is that if you have ONE LEGENDARY RUNE you will get the legendary relic FOR FREE, but only until the legendary relic releases. You have one month to get it crafted.

I crafted 7 for no reason?!! you bastards!!:freep:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

MajorBonnet posted:

There is also a useful relic I didn't know about for speed:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Relic_of_Speed

That essentially doubles the effectiveness of swift.

Does this stack with superspeed too?

Saraiguma posted:

lol you loving wish

Oh where is this from? I'd like to know if I should actually bother getting some of these upgrades too, not necessarily the home instance ones.

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 9, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
IBS masteries suck rear end and the grind just to get the points will probably give you actual IBS

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Re-release was the first time I ever played it and with a fully decked out character with a lot of stealth it was tolerable.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Yeah I just got to Nayos and it seems very phoned in. The earlier Wizard areas were pretty cool but Nayos reminds me of very early WoW content, but still in beta or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
They also couldn't even be bothered to add another zone this year so zone 3 is still the "Test" zone, just like last year. That's pretty drat dire if you ask me.