Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

404notfound posted:

Well, I think overall the community is hyping up the Steam release a bit too much, expecting a bigger influx of new players than there might actually be, but I'm hoping the decade achievements will sort of reinvigorate activity across the map as people try to get events and stuff done. I was in Metrica earlier and there was a fair number of people hunting down events to do to get their proofs

Only around 3000 people used the Steam client today. ArenaNet did the bare minimum to bring GW2 to Steam, and didn't market it at all. With no official way to use your already existing account, i'm not really sure why anet bothered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol they put my dog into guild wars 2. Okay technically my dog is a different breed (Japanese Spitz), but the only difference is size. Both breeds are jerks.