Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I will never run out of meat :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Met new people! And promptly killed them. Now Traveller is walking around with silk.

Sumeru battle music owns.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Happy Underpants posted:

The Traveler is a feinting goat and I'm tired of it. Is there any situation where their first resort isn't falling down?

:anime:

Loving Tighnari's character so far. Tighnari's all let me explain this moderately complex situation to you in a few sentences. Oh and also let me show you I'm a competent character without telling you Genshin Storytelling is back baby!

Edit: Also Tighnari's comment about well if he enjoys seeing little fairies make sure to charge him, then immediately turning to Paimon was pretty funny.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Aug 24, 2022

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I'm looking forwards to the chainsword in 4.1. Space Marines come from Fontaine.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

She doesn't count!

How does a literal magical catgirl not count?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

Because she's only 4 star, free, and she sucks

I want a new 5 girl!

Fair.

I want the Electro girl with the gun

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Are the new 4* weapons only on the Weapons banner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Blessings. Here we go.

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Genshin Impact! I've sent out Blessings of Freedom. Click on the link to claim it~ First come, first served! https://hoyo.link/6SWeFCAL?m_code=GB03BVT1UN&utm_source=game&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=homeshare