Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm doing the Golden Slumber quest "Proceed deeper within the ruins" and one of the orb ball things is not spawning

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1575729778770018305

Am I missing something, or do I need to contact CS, I have already relogged and left the area and returned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I have used that, the pedistal is there, but not the orb that needs to move

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
not a fan of the fact that the first message you get back from CS when reporting a bug is "Are you sure you don't suck rear end at puzzles"

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1575979029655654412

The Primal Ember from here was the one I guided to the torch, now it wants me to guide it again, but the sconce is empty. Here's the other one, also empty and the lit torch:

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1576139919348699136

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
the clearance quest is the one that's bugged for me, so I'm super locked out of content.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

It looks like you're standing in front of a door and only one side is lit. The quest marker might be bugged but your goal is to find the other primal ember to light up the right side pillar.

Look at the second tweet, that's the other sconce, also inactive.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Kale posted:

I still love that the latest Itto arc just ends with him being in jail again and thats it.

If you talk to Cyno while he's chilling in Ribat after his quest chain You find out he arrested Dori for trying to charge him for supplies

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

sushibandit posted:

Any music-based category that this game does not win every year, is loving rigged. Mindblowing how amazing the soundtrack manages to be, consistently, with every additional version drop.

This game has great music, but even then, you're competing with FF14, which is magical

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I did see some on Twitter bitch about how Genshin was "Bribing players for votes"

Which like man, 800 Primos won't bribe me to visit a website let alone sign up to vote in the game awards

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
the Cat has them in one of his options starts from level 3

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
imagining Raiden Shogun handing a vision to Fishel

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Asimo posted:

Well... poo poo. I'm hearing impaired and comically uncoordinated and I just unable to do even the basic level of the rhythm minigame this time. :negative: I managed to squeak through the basic (and sometimes even intermediate) levels before but I cannot keep up with the apparently more complicated inputs in this one. Is there enough tickets from the photography event to get the refinement mats for the sword and the crown or am I just SOL?

you can adjust some settings in that specific game, like switching on guide lines and making the bars straight, which helped me out

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I have somehow rolled into a C3 Nahida, and my god stuff just melts

Still trying to figure out of I want to switch from Fish to Raiden Shogun.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
have they ever done a Jean banner? My roommate adores Jean, but has never rolled her.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Kinda happy I don't gel with Baizhu, since Yae is on the next banner

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
how do you break those constructs in the Scaramouche fight, I just can't with my team?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
do we know or have a solid lead on the next banner?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I think that big cave puzzle in the south totally spoils the event.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1677346025068023809

Kind of love that it comes with the goofy decoy.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1678314162705821697

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Diluc's VA chipped in too.

:golfclap: quality pun

Hopefully it's not Mihoyo and just the studio. Though if they have to switch studios that might cause some delays in content.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Kale posted:

Unfortunately I'm not getting the reference so can't comment. One thing I am wondering though is exactly how much a company based out of Singapore and China can effect a situation that technically falls under California jurisdiction even if there was some sort of attempt to intervene on their behalf. Like I assume they pay Formosa Group as a subcontractor who is then supposed to pay their voice actors for work done, but clearly isn't. How could Mihoyo even do anything about that even if they wanted too is what I'm wondering?

If Formosa is the responsible party for not paying the VA Mihoyo can sue them for a number of things. Like if they paid Formosa specifically to pay the VAs and they aren't, that a breach of contract and embezzlement. If the VAs all just stop showing up and/or Genshin suffers damage to it's reputation that's another lawsuit

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

"your favorite becomes steadily worse the better you get at the game" would be even more frustrating than if they just sucked

there are a lot of games where certain moves, items, or characters are very situational. Sometimes you just have to deal with it and either change your team or tactics.

Like I love Eula, she carried me through a lot, but when I got Nahida, she stopped being relevant to my optimal DPS with Nahida and I had to drop her for increasing better fire characters. It's not a bad thing if your current team or play style doesn't mesh and you need to try new things.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I hope they add some other events either to it, or around it, cause I have mined it for all it's worth already.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Stare-Out posted:

of course an accordion

Weird Al cross over when?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

SiKboy posted:

Sometimes people build or run teams that arent necessarily optimised, just because they think it will be fun or like a particular character. For example theres one guy in this very thread who is planning his future pulls around keeping Barbara in his team over the friendship meter of all things. I'm sure he knows he can just dump people in the teapot and their friendship meter will go up, but its what he wants to do.

tbf I have Barbara in my team cause I like the healing and she's working well with Fish, Hu Tao, and Nahida, but now that I have Kokomi she's going to be seeing a lot more bench.

When you Nahida Mark 3+ dudes and use Barbara's skill next to the enemies, it just farts out like 5 orbs, which is real nice.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Yae, put on some loving loving pants

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
That Celestia place is right over the hole in the map, so probably not until we're supposed to go there.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Got Zhongli right before the patch roll over, so now I can read why he thinks Venti is a little poo poo.

In semi-unrelated news, Tower of Fantasy just got released on PSN and it runs like hot poo poo on the PS4, constant freezes and the like. I only mention it cause it basically plays like Genshin with a hosed up control scheme. There are a few ideas that would be nice to see in Genshin, but like, not for that performance.

Infinite stamina on Gliding is really nice though.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
ugh, first day of this I ran out to explore and got stuck in a prison for the whole day

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Can't believe the archon quest also sticks you in the loving prison... day 2, please let me out of jail...

Oh and I am pretty much done with ToF, which I mentioned earlier, cause I just found out that not only are the PC and PSN servers separate, but you can't cross save from the PS4 version (which runs like complete poo poo, and makes Cyberpunk 2077's launch look decent) to the PS5, even running the PS4 version of the game on the PS5. Like god, imagine wanting to switch from the PS4 Genshin to the PS5 genshin, and having to start over, at this point. Just a loving absolute clown show of a game.

It does not tell you anywhere that is not cross save compatible.

Also, the game runs like this on PS4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoJnlcJpu2k

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Kale posted:

They really dodged a bullet not going through with that one at the time. This was pre-Right Wing stereotype Elon Musk too and still kind of weird poo poo.

Wasn't that just one employee who was pushing it, and then they got fired over the contest thing? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Zenostein posted:

I was vaguely considering installing it and digging up my old account,

About that... no cross save between Mobile/PC and PS4/5, it also sounded like no cross play between those. Like PC/Mobile is one server set, PS4 is another, and PS5 is a different one. Like just purely the dumbest choices.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
does Lisa sound off in this event to anyone else?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
managed to hit Reputation 9 in Fontaine.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I just wanted the treasure tracker. Also, boy there are some BS hidden chest in Fontaine, the crab race chest on the west side of Fontaine is just :psyboom:

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
the biggest disappointment in this game was when they smuggled Klee to inazuma to meet Yoimiya and it didn't result in the Grand narukami shrine getting blown off the top of the mountain.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Kale posted:

Fireworks were expressly forbidden during that ceremony I believe. I remember Yoimiya being bummed out about it and that's how she bumped into Klee and they bonded over mutual love of blowing poo poo up.

when has being told no stopped Klee?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

I feel like I have a decent amount of 5 stars for F2P

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
it's okay, Cyno puts her in jail at the end of his quest.

I really did not like this new event with the 3 teams, I barely have 2 good teams. I'd probably have 3 if I could loving get Yae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

lost the 50/50...