Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

personally im fine with her taking her sweet time to get here because it will make me feel less bad going for tigh :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

without giving specifics i stumbled across a questline while poking around and now i feel like im doing a beast tribe questline from FFXIV and it rules :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Endorph posted:

might be yae's bis tho?

yeah it basically is lol, a lot of yae mains are having to refarm for her just bc of how nuts it is and the fact that her EM stuff in her kit is actually an upside instead of a weird addition now :v: Though I get the impression a lot of the team builder people aren't gonna bother redoing her section since she was so unpopular at the time

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

yeah, the team ive seen run most commonly is nari/yae/fischl/sucrose-or-kaz

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Excelzior posted:

it feels like Bloom and Burning just suck? My Dendro MC is 100% all about proc'ing Quicken/Aggravate

Bloom is probably going to be better once we start getting characters designed with it in mind, like Nilou; Quicken teams feel good just bc it feels like half of Inazuma was one giant seed (heh) for Dendro :v:

Burning tho got nerfed in the beta pretty heavily which has people wondering if there's a payoff in the pipe we just don't know yet that wouldve made it busted or if they were just afraid and played it (too) safe

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i was watching a youtube video where the guy said, and i quote, 'sumeru is basically just a visual novel' and i was sitting there like :dafuq:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:prepop:

edit: what the gently caress

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Jean rules, has both good early game application but still sees use in late game just bc she's got solid healing and swirl potential, basically just slap a set of VV artifacts on her and whatever your best sword is and you're solid

note that her healing scales with her ATK, so she'll also deal pretty okay damage as well, and you don't need to prioritize EM unless you're using her with units that care about that specifically like Bennett (or possibly some of the Sumeru people?)

iirc her best 4* weapon is the Inazuma crafted sword because it helps battery energy a bit for her

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Dante from DMC unironically :colbert:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

trying to decide if i should do a couple pulls for the new bow for tighnari (who's currently holding battle pass bow) or wait and save for candace's banner in 3.2 :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

believe it or not dps kokomi DOES exist though, it's just not 'slap a weapon on her and go', you have to actually artifact/team build for it... and her ult is really useful for that, because it buffs her attack and jellyfish damage by a scaling amount of her max HP, which at level 7 is around 7% of her max HP. which can scale up pretty drat high with the new hydro resonance. (its around 11% at level 7 for charge attacks/jellyfish). you really want her C1 for that though, because it gives her ult an extra effect where the final attack in her NA chain fires off a fish that deals damage equal to 30% of her max HP with no cooldown on it

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

well that sure is a goblet for yelan i guess :prepop:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

There's also no male Electro 5* until next patch, and there's no male 5* Cryo even in the pipe looks like :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

They usually don't announce the reruns til the stream for the next patch, but leakers are saying it's probably gonna be Venti and Eula (Venti so that we get an archon every patch through at least 3.2 bc of how many new players are joining for Sumeru, and Eula bc there's datamined lines for her being in an event in 3.1)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Wonder if we'll ever get a playable Katheryne :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

No Wave posted:

A now-unimpressive standard weapon that isn't even Ganyu's BiS for any of her builds

:confused: its literally still her BiS unless you're doing something funky with Polar Star, wtf are you talking about

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

sorry half the sumeru characters have been converted to yugioh characters now just to spite that thought process :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

is it really that much of an issue that a gacha game's combat isn't a 1:1 to the story events :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I knew I was close to pity so I decided to throw some singles in and hope for the best and I got it off the first :toot:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

my current tighnari team is tigh/yae/kaz/kuki but im considering swapping kuki for diona since i have her C6 so i feel like that 200 EM buff would help tigh and yae considerably, but that'd mean I'm losing electro resonance....

(im also unsure about artifacts, ive got wanderer on tigh and was farming a set of gilded for yae, but i've seen people saying to put gilded on tighnari instead of wanderer if you don't have another dendro in the party... :confused:)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

yaoyao posted???

https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1568449309066072064?s=20&t=T24dPLQcwq-A4KMxJW_8tg

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Dehya is probably not coming any time soon if leaks are true, which means you have plenty of time to save for her, at least :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

We know the desert is coming presumably next patch, and we're pretty sure there's going to be something up north for Liyue since there's a village we can't visit yet that's on the border between Liyue and Fontaine, but I wonder if we're going to get that huge chunk of land to the east of Port Ormos and south of Liyue Harbor at some point? It's pretty huge, like Chasm-sized, but there's gotta be stuff there that isnt just coastline bc...I feel like they wouldve just made it a coastline when adding Sumeru if thats all it would be :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

finished farming out a halfway decent gilded dreams set for yae. ...now to keep farming bc I still don't have a deepwood hat for tighnari :argh:

with her A4 i'm getting around a 53% DMG increase purely from just her base stats, let alone any kind of EM buff from something else

I wonder if we'll ever get food that increases EM?

Mix. fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 14, 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I usually go artifacts first because those are RNG tied, whereas weapon mats/talent mats are less so :colbert:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:stonk: HEY WHEN DID THEY ADD RIFTWOLVES TO MONDSTADT I JUST WANTED SOME LAMP GRASS

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:negative: I was hoping the leaks about albedo being in a few patches would be true bc he's one I've really wanted, but between him and Cyno I think I want Cyno more bc at this point I'm looking for more carries/teambuilding expanding units rather than supports for what I've already got

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

By the way, I don't think it was mentioned in here, but in 3.1 they're fixing a bug that's actually been hurting Tighnari, DTrav, and Hunter's Path- specifically, both characters and the weapon are bugged and don't register any external EM buffing right now, so their damage is actually lower than it's intended to be- which means Tighnari's gonna be even more nuts come 3.1 :toot:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

If I can choose between sucrose and Dori when crafting together character materials, which one should i pick. I know Dori's says she'll recover "some" materials 25% of the time, not sure why the language is so vague

The official numbers iirc are 25% chance to refund 1 of the materials used, which if you do the math means the 10% chance to double will on average get you slightly more bonus materials but the difference is very negligable

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

MoonCrab posted:

Thinking about how absolutely nobody cared about Mika... We truly do live in a society.

probably because we literally don't know anything about him yet besides the fact he exists and he's going to be a 4*

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

they showed his face in the 3.1 stream:

:v: Yeah I meant like. Lore, personality, relationships w/ other Mondstadt characters, etc.

Or mechanical stuff past his possible element. Not even a weapon type yet (hoping he's a catalyst like heizou, personally)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Unlucky7 posted:

Got the urge to play this for a bit again. I have enough Primo for a 10 roll, so which character banner should I go for?

ganyu is a cryo dps based around a charge shot gameplay style, so definitely test her out to determine if you even like that kind of style. kokomi is predominantly a healer and hydro applicator who can on specific team comps w/ investment be the driver/on-field dps, so she's more of a support for units you already have.

the next patch is coming soon and the starting banner units will be cyno, a new unit who's an electro polearm and is basically an upgraded/more intricate version of razor, or venti, who isn't as busted of an anemo swirl/suck unit as he used to be but is definitely still playable, so you could also save for those if either sound appealing to you.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i imagine it'll be a thing that needs proper testing to determine who it's great with, i was reading leaker impressions and they said she didn't have an immediately obvious home but that was moreso just because we haven't gotten actual hydro infusion yet (afaik) and even if she doesn't all it'll take is a future unit, so she's prob worth the pickup if you were already pulling for cyno/venti. ...that said i know a lot of people are skipping/waiting til part 2 because they don't want cyno, so :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

yeah like to be clear i wasnt downplaying him or anything but he's not the best anemo unit in the game anymore so thats why i said he's not as good :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Before I pulled Tighnari and never looked back I actually used him as a pyro enabler with Yae as the on-field DPS, because his ult isn't an infusion but a separate instance of attacking if you combo'd that with XQ/Yelan you'd have three different elements firing off with each of her normal attacks (which in turn would also trigger with the existing electro from her turrets), it was surprisingly pretty solid even without him being at C4 :eng101:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

No Wave posted:

Moonglow is NOT good

now that you've said that it's going to be the second BiS for Dendro Archon :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bNgDa4nApQ

Cyno teaser's here :toot:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Maxwell Adams posted:

I think there's only a few days left to get green Amber for free. Just walk waaaaaaaaaay to the southwest. Should be doable on a new account, just don't try fighting anything.

they confirmed she's going to be given out in abyss like xiangling is if memory serves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

people ripped a clean model for Luka and it looks like he's confirmed cryo with his vision being on his hand, so I wonder if he's gonna be our first cryo catalyst and play similar to Heizou? :v:

edit: rip the people who ripped the model have confirmed he's a polearm user, oh well