Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
Looking for advice. I’m running Nilou/Nahida/Kokomi having a blast blowing stuff up and looking at the 4th spot. I am getting close to guaranteed Yelan but then I’m also hearing things about Baizhu maybe being good for Nilou comps? Basically I want the strongest Nilou team. Should I push for Yelan? Hold out for Baizhu? Get Nilou c2? Thanks for the help :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose

FractalSandwich posted:

I don't think Yelan is really an improvement over Xingqiu in that team, but of course she's a perfectly fine choice if you think she's cool. As far as I know, there's no solid info on Baizhu yet and probably won't be until after Yelan's banner is over. Also, since he's still a couple of months away, you can maybe hopefully probably possibly get both, depending on how consistently you're playing and whether or not you pay for Welkin Moon.

If optimizing the Nilou team is really the only thing you care about, then waiting for her C2 or signature weapon is arguably defensible, but I can't recommend it in good conscience. Yelan is good in other teams too and can help you clear the Abyss or do other things you enjoy, if you find that's something you want later. Based on that, I'd be inclined to force Yelan and take my chances with Baizhu. But if you're not that interested in her, it's completely fine to save up and guarantee Baizhu. She'll be back.

I have c1 Nilou along with the Key, fwiw. C2 is possible, if it will help make her considerably more powerful

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose

FractalSandwich posted:

It should work out to like a 16% total damage buff for every hit except the first. So if your blooms are two- or three-shotting smaller enemies anyway, it doesn't really do anything to them, but it gets more efficient the tankier they are. Up to you whether you think that's worth it or not.

Thank you! Ok, cool. I’m going to stop pulling for Yelan, I don’t really care about her. I’ll wait and see about Baizhu but c2 Nilou might actually be what I want.

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
Still optimizing my Nilou team. Artifacts are next. Everyone’s got on decent-to-great, but the Paradise Lost set caught my eye. Would a good Deepwood set on Kokomi and a good Paradise Lost set on Nahida work well? And then I also heard about a new 3.6 HP set that will buff Nilou again… haven’t had to grind artifacts for awhile

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose

No Wave posted:

I think paradise lost might be worse than Gilded for Nahida because her E damage scales with EM. And even in the best case scenario on someone like Kuki or Thoma paradise lost outdamages gilded by like 4%. I don't think you should bother with it unless you pulled Wanderer, gilded is a much better domain otherwise.

But am I concerned about Nahida’s E damage? That’s nothing compared to the blooms, and Paradise buffs those, if I’m reading right. I feel like I’m only using Nahida for her consistent dendro application. It’s entirely possible I’m using her wrong or don’t understand the interactions.

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose

MoonCrab posted:

Wait whats going on with this Nilou team? Nilou/Kokomi/Nahida/Who?

If it's another dendro, your Kokomi is gonna be the main trigger, so she's the one that can use the FoPL set if you REALLY want to. Nahida won't really be getting enough blooms to be worth it. I usually see people keep Nahida on Deepwood in these cases and give the second dendro a utility set like instructors.

If it's a hydro, big shrug. I don't know anything about triple hydro Nilou :shobon:

I don’t have a fourth teammate, per se. I switch it out between Xinqiu and Yaoyao, and neither is ever really in rotation. Nahida’s the main one to proc the bloom’s using Kokomi’s jellyfish as hydro. Things die instantly, so fourth teammate hasn’t factored in. I’m thinking Baizhu might be good?

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
I can’t really parse the Baizhu kit leaks. For those that can, is he Nilou’s best 4th teammate, along with Nahida/Kokomi?

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
Looking for pulling advice. I got Chiori and her weapon, and I want to use her. Problem is I don’t have other Geos like Zhongli, Itto, Navia. I’m around 20 pulls from a guaranteed Itto, but now I’m wondering: should I forget it and wait to get the guaranteed Arlecchino instead?

I have a great Nilou team I love to play (Nilou with signature, Nahida, Kokomi, Furina), I have a good and fun Ganyu, I have some other 5 stars I don’t really use (Raiden, Keqing, Mona, Yae Miko, Jean) and I have most Geo 4 stars at high constellation (Ningguang, Gorou, Noelle, Yun Jin).

Priority one, I want to have a serviceable Chiori. Do I pull for Itto? Do I even need him and should I actually get Arlecchino instead? Should I wait for a different good Geo? When Itto first ran, I picked up his signature accidentally, so I have that, too, if it makes any difference. Anyway, thank you :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
Yes thanks everyone for the good Chiori team advice. I played around with Itto more and his playstyle seems like something I’d enjoy. Will I really lose out from not having Zhongli as a shielder, though? I feel like I’ve gone this long without him, but I don’t know what I’m missing.