Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
those withering zones do not mess around. if the bar fills up (which it does surprisingly fast) it's game over, respawn at the last teleport. I've been playing since a month after launch and I think that's the first time it's ever happened to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Kale posted:

The one I kind of feel may have been a bit overrated though for me at least is Ganyu. I've got her attack up to talent level 8, have a level 80 4* Hamayumi (refined once now) on her as recommended for non 5 star option and have a 4-set of Blizzard Strayer on her as well that's been maxed out and she has about 2,300 atk at this point and almost no way to build her any further short of going to level 90 with the weapon and her own level and possibly crowning her attack and I'm still only really getting like 16K or so damage off of her fully double charged attack that takes a ton of time to charge up, aim and fire. It just kind of doesn't seem that worth it and a lot of boss fights take way slower using her compared to say Ayaka or Hu Tao vape team. I think she's even kind of lagging behind characters like Ninguang in damage output who is doing like 3.5K damage per gem hit on most of her attacks after walking through jade walls and getting a geo shield with the 4-set Archaic Petra which isn't even an optimal build for her. Ganyu is also supposed to get a damage bonus when at full EN charge according to the Hamiyumi description but I'm not really noticing any major difference making me question whether the build guide I have for her is really the right one. Like for a character that's supposed to be one of the greatest in the game still I can't really say I'm feeling it all that much.

well, I hit at about 50k with wanderers and r2 amos bow and zhongli's shield. even more with kazuha. I have gotten pretty lucky getting the 2 amos bow off standard banner, but she's really great. 16k is way too low. if I team her with bennet and xiangling, it's just ridiculous.