Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enahs
Jan 1, 2010

Grow up.
I submitted my IDR SAVE plan request in August and received notification that it was received by Aidvantage a few days later. The amount listed that is due on 10/21 is the amount that it would be under the standard repayment plan. I've emailed Aidvantage multiple times with no response, and gave up calling after spending 2 hours on hold.

I can afford to pay the higher amount out of savings for a couple months at most, but I budgeted for a much lower monthly payment. What can I do at this point? Just keep calling and hope that whoever eventually picks up is able to help? I don't really have time to sit around for hours on end on hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enahs
Jan 1, 2010

Grow up.

killer_robot posted:

Feds just announced today that backlogs on IDR are so insane they're automatically signing people up for forbearances while they straighten things out with their IDR. Yeah, you'll be fine.

Can you link to that for me please? That sounds great.