Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

You can refinance student loans through Naviant that are still federal loans, but Earnest is I believe exclusively private loans.

I'd check to see what type of loan you have to make sure. If it was a private refinance of public direct loans, then you likely would not be eligible for forgiveness.

I wonder if someone who refinanced within the allowed time would be allowed to request a refund of the money paid by the refinancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I have a bunch of PSLF eligible loans due to be forgiven. Do my loans that are private or parent co-signed and not psfl eligible get to be forgiven? Who gets to pick where my 10K goes?