Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think the reasoning was because of using the covid law, so if biden uses the heavy hammer of the executive i think it'd be kosher. i just wouldn't expect him to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i've been in a job that qualifies for PSLF for about six months. does the clock start ticking then or do i need to specifically apply to begin the ten year process?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is that one of those programs which should be extended indefinitely or do I have a $30,000 tax bill coming my way a couple years after that?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I've always been too poor to have a payment, since I'm on IBR. Last year, I got a government job that pays more than company scrip, and it's possible that I have payments start in October. Do I need to switch loan types?