Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
But what about me?!

The picked-myself-up-by-the-bootstraps borrower who budgeted over the past decade and paid off $35k without these Biden Bucks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
How does this affect federal loans refinanced through Navient/Earnest?

I’m unclear whether those are considered rebundled private loans?

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I now get to confuse all the friends and relatives by supporting the loan relief despite maybe having the circumstances that should make me The Angriest About It. That’s fun at least.

I’m right there with you. I had $50k+ in loans that I worked hard to pay off quickly, with my final $9000 being paid off as a lump sum. None of it will qualify for forgiveness.

:eng99: :unsmith: