Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Imma need some evidence of that. I'm not sure the comic evil/practical evil/neutral evil vote splits up so cleanly and I think it's a pretty good model for biden/trump/desantis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Johnson pulled nine percent (respectable, certainly enough to swing the election). Unless you think 60% of her voters would've been Drazan voters (burden of proof here is insane imo because Drazan ran as an election truther) there's not really any way to argue she helped Kotek.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The existence of the libertarian party is the perfect argument against VBNMW types really because even if you take at face value their argument that third-party candidates are "stealing" votes 1:1 from major-party candidates, more votes get "stolen" from the Republicans in basically every election. Remember Maddow's 2016 meltdown where she took like 50 or 60% of Libertarian votes as rightful Clinton votes because the numbers didn't add up otherwise lol

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

there was one governor who was investigated & found to be covering up the deaths of olds in nursing homes & who it was might surprise you!

It was extremely funny when democratic Covid superhero was murdering old people by the dozens at the behest of the nursing home industry.

Not the murder part, the weird Cuomo cult part.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

It was extremely funny when democratic Covid superhero was murdering old people by the dozens at the behest of the nursing home industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kydr2a7Uy4

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

loquacius posted:

The existence of the libertarian party is the perfect argument against VBNMW types really because even if you take at face value their argument that third-party candidates are "stealing" votes 1:1 from major-party candidates, more votes get "stolen" from the Republicans in basically every election. Remember Maddow's 2016 meltdown where she took like 50 or 60% of Libertarian votes as rightful Clinton votes because the numbers didn't add up otherwise lol

illinois dems managed to knock every green off of statewide races last week while libertarians ran in all of them, iirc. :iiam:

Cpt_Obvious posted:

a bunch of other northern governors did the same thing, including pritzker, wald, whitmer, & wolf. Three of them were reelected last week while the party kept PA.

eta: and every lib I know irl who voted for pritzker cited his "handling of covid" as a reason to back him.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

oh my god, i was wrong, it was joe biden is the greatest president of all time all along

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

all I want for christmas is musk to announce his presidential bid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

For South Africa