Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that's my usual order at denny's

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well get out of there OP.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP sits down at a public toilet for over twenty minutes meticulously plucking pubic hairs with tweezers and analyzes each hair like an African diamond and puts the hairs in OP's own swollen mouth and licks the hairs until OP's groin is pocked with bloody drops from the hairs ripped out violently at the roots

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This is one of my favorite King Crimson songs

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
Are they growing under there, or loose ones getting stuck

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Long hair in your rear end in a top hat

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
:bighow:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my parents paid a guy to take my foreskin so i'll never know this experience

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

my parents paid a guy to take my foreskin so i'll never know this experience

If you find the guy he has to give it back to you. Little known legal loophole. Go become your true self.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Don't have a foreskin but this pube thing sounds like fun, congrats.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Flinger posted:

this does happen

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I shave my pubes off, and my parents had the foresight to mutilate my dick as a baby to avoid this particular issue completely. Sounds like you got the short end of the shitstick, sorry.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

i don't have fore skin op so I can't relate

Flinger posted:

its so annoying when a sticky piece of poo poo clings to the rear end hair

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

forget your old fore skin, aft skin is in for spring 2023

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's more likely than you think

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's lint and or morgellons. Stay away from 5g and stop sticking dick into cotton?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

Laughed at this gross joke

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Serious/effortpost:

Pubes under your foreskin hunh, OP. I presume it's pubes in the usual place which are growing very wild, so long the tips get caught under your foreskin. A friend of mine has this problem.

(If instead you have hairs growing under your foreskin, then laser depilation under local anesthetic may be very beneficial.)

What you wanna do is cut those babies back. If you don't have a very trusted friend to shave your pubic patch, you can buy purpose-made narrow electric shavers. Rechargeable because you don't want to trip over a power cord while shaving your patch. Sold separately as men's and women's units (I forget what they're called generally), but the gendered difference is probably pure branding bullshit.I guess you could get the "women's" if you prefer pink or something.

Or just hack away with some small scissors, being careful not to stab your dick and balls, of course.

Don't shave your pubic patch completely, leave the base quarter inch or so of the hairs, or the area would get very, very itchy afterwards for longer than you'd like.

And ffs don't use Nair or similar, if any got in your dickhole or dripped down your taint and into your rear end in a top hat, your screams would be heard even here in Australia. Someone else will probably post that scan of the article about a guy who Nair'd his rear end and/or balls, I forget exactly what areas "down under" he Nair'd, but he wished he hadn't afterwards.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Aug 26, 2022

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
when i was like 12 i thought pubes grew on the shaft lol

and i drew a dick and put pubes on the shaft and another kid was like "there arent puebs on the shaft" and i was like "sometimes there are!" and he was like "yeah sometimes i guess" because neither of us knew wtf lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sadly there are indeed some pubes on the shaft. for what purpose i cannot say

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If it's not upholstered with fur all the way up can it even be called a shaft

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Foreskin under ur pubes

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
I Have Never Had A Shaft Pube

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

rip big brother, you were really great but also really terrible but it's nice that dave carnie is still writing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you let the pubes live long enough, the forseskin will grow around them, like a tree with a power line passing through the trunk

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
the curiously pleasurable experience of gently freeing your pubes from under your foreskin

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

That cat is so done with his poo poo

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

again???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bad Purchase posted:

:mrwhite:

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I grow hair on only three spots of my body: my head, my pubes and my rear end. I've grown accustomed to pulling out hairs from my foreskin but it bugs me washing my rear end and getting hair.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

it's more likely than I think :(

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My head hair is so long it goes in my dick and rear end. But i like rock music so what can i do

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't even have a foreskin :smug:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i'm so fat that my enormous fupa has sunk my dick into fat, leaving just the head sticking out, and so the pubes easily get under what is left of my foreskin. berth ell pup!!

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

the curiously pleasurable experience of gently freeing your pubes from under your foreskin

:hmmyes:

All the joy and none of the finicky annoyance of removing a hair from your tongue.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
one single eyebrow hair thats way longer than the other ones.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Dave Grohl???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
y.. yeah?