Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you" i scream, as i force a bong into your hand, lighter gesturing wildly

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
Matthew 6:5 — Shut the gently caress up, Bob, everyone is tired of your poo poo.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Esther 69:420 - verily it is time for pumpkin spice lattes to arrive upon the land, but when i enter the starbucks in jerusalem they say unto me that it is a seasonal drink, and it is not yet the season. when i enter the starbucks in jericho or in bethlehem they say the same unto me. what the hell is this poo poo, my lord?

Twenty Four

"Austin 3:16, 'I just whooped your rear end'. It's in the bible Karen, you should know this, stop embarrassing me!"

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Finger Prince posted:

Revelations 4:20 -
And lo, the air did turn unto smoke, and my eyes turned red as blood, and my tummy rumbled like an earthquake
And a great bell rent the air asunder
And I did walk unto to the border
And the voice of the LORD did speak unto me: "Sir you must order in the restaurant if you do not have a car"
And so I went into the restaurant and divested of my wealth, and the LORD did then provided an abundance of food
And I understood that the restaurant counter is like a drive thru, only for pedestrians, like a walk thru
And I did say: Duuuuuuude.

Only the Devil would refuse drive through service for you not being in a car. The lord blesses all equally that have the will to walk to the next window.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Heather Papps posted:

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you" i scream, as i force a bong into your hand, lighter gesturing wildly

Smokediah 2:40 'forceth the smoke not, but rejoice in the overobundance.'

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

barnold posted:

"Thou shalt sit and thou shalt spin. Thou shalt even wipe slop" -Jimmy Popicus 3:14

"Thou shalt not worship false Billy Idols."

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

rear end-penny posted:

"I am the Alpha and Omega"

I can not read that and not have the internal voice of Xan from Unreal Tournament.

Feldegast42 posted:

Luke 6:31 -- Will guaranteed get you thrown out of any prosperity gospel evangelical church

I thought for sure this would be the "camel through the eye of the needle" bit.

biosterous posted:

matthew 5:9 = i have A Lot of guns

nesamdoom posted:

Only the Devil would refuse drive through service for you not being in a car. The lord blesses all equally that have the will to walk to the next window.

I've been served no problem riding a bicycle to the drive-through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maroon Hawk

Rosettas posted:

that 1 revelations verse that says that a few thousand people with jesus will be virgin men

oh thank the LORD, I'm getting into heaven after all