Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Revelations 4:20 -
And lo, the air did turn unto smoke, and my eyes turned red as blood, and my tummy rumbled like an earthquake
And a great bell rent the air asunder
And I did walk unto to the border
And the voice of the LORD did speak unto me: "Sir you must order in the restaurant if you do not have a car"
And so I went into the restaurant and divested of my wealth, and the LORD did then provided an abundance of food
And I understood that the restaurant counter is like a drive thru, only for pedestrians, like a walk thru
And I did say: Duuuuuuude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Dr. Honked posted:

imagine if you got your dates mixed up and thought you were going to the loaves and fishes thing but when you got there it was all donkey dicks and horse jizz

The miracle of the orgy on the mount

Finger Prince

And lo, though I grind on the valley of dat rear end, I shall fear no thots, for thou art on me.