Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NienNunb posted:

It’s the name of the forum from when I joined, which is the only thing that matters

you joined for danganronpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

STING 64 posted:

No…no that’s not true…..

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This is the face of a man who knows its true

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

My favorite name for the forum was 'why do these losers keep posting about fake wrestling in SAS'

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

pro wrestling and fake fighting

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

STING 64 posted:

devastating if true

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

More fake news from the failing Punchsport Pagoda. Sad!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I would like to propose a text filter to make sure we correctly address Matthew Jackson, Nicholas Jackson, and The Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada by the names listed on their Passports

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Dango Bango posted:

I would like to propose a text filter to make sure we correctly address Matthew Jackson, Nicholas Jackson, and The Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada by the names listed on their Passports

Nicholas f’n Gage

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dango Bango posted:

Max & Jeremy Buck and Okato?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nah man.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Great job all around last night

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The poo poo-stirrers and ne’er do-wells have been brought to heel at last

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

am i in trouble

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

That DICK! posted:

am i in trouble

you're turbo effed, hyper mode, tournament edition

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That DICK! posted:

am i in trouble

you've done it now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you already beat me up

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

you already beat me up

You should take out another weapon and not use it, idiot.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aw don't say that. now he might never take out another weapon and not use it again

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Why was the spoilers thread closed?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry to those who were caught up in incendiary mod action and statements recently because you had been calling out poo poo-stirrers and it was decided that you deserve the blame for the 3 people who used to quote someone and say "you love rape" directly at them. i'm one of you who take glee in others' demise and don't know why i wasn't punished for attacking innocent wwe fans as well. maybe it's because i was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of being told, "you love rape" in the past. woo! yahoo! wahoo! hoo hoo! here we go! zzzzzz ah spaghetti. zzzzzz ah ravioli.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fez_machine posted:

Why was the spoilers thread closed?

ask the op

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

STING 64 posted:

you've done it now

Bad-asses, always kicking rear end in a top hat's rear end.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

I don't post particularly often in PSP, but I do read several threads regularly, and what I want is simple, and it's the same I want of mods in other forums: Six-hour probations don't do poo poo to curtail lovely posting. Follow through on ramping and make people sit out for a day or three days or a week.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

We don’t really have that here :shrug:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Timby posted:

I don't post particularly often in PSP, but I do read several threads regularly, and what I want is simple, and it's the same I want of mods in other forums: Six-hour probations don't do poo poo to curtail lovely posting. Follow through on ramping and make people sit out for a day or three days or a week.

Veto

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Timby posted:

Can you continue not posting here often

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Timby posted:

what kind of posts, and not posts from certain posters but posts themselves, in your opinion, warrant those longer probations?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

mewse posted:

@mods is it possible to get some of our gang tags updated for dark mode? I added a white border so they should look the same in normal mode just much, much better in dark mode

vs

vs

Okay so I tried to get this replaced so that it magically updates for everyone but that couldn't happen at this time, they are uploaded though, so anyone who currently has either of these tags and wants the updated dark mode version, post here and I will upgrade you!

Or here they are if you want to pay and do it yourself:

mewse
May 2, 2006

Brut posted:

anyone who currently has either of these tags and wants the updated dark mode version, post here and I will upgrade you!

Me plz

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Hey, cut it out, you can tell someone you disagree with them or you think what they posted is stupid without telling them to stop posting altogether, especially ITT but really in general.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brut posted:

Hey, cut it out, you can tell someone you disagree with them or you think what they posted is stupid without telling them to stop posting altogether, especially ITT but really in general.

Alaois posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
we need a vince russo was right megathread to celebrate the greatest booker in the history of wrestling vince russo

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

we need a vince russo was right megathread to celebrate the greatest booker in the history of wrestling vince russo

Make one

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I'm not familiar with his work

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Timby posted:

i appreciate carls hard work to give this subforum more 'gbs appeal' after the Gawking Incident

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Brut posted:

Okay so I tried to get this replaced so that it magically updates for everyone but that couldn't happen at this time, they are uploaded though, so anyone who currently has either of these tags and wants the updated dark mode version, post here and I will upgrade you!

Me me me me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
does anyone have reinhold's old Internet Top Team logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Brut posted:

could you upgrade mine, thank you