Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Slow mode? I don’t think so…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I wanted to be on the list, everyone on the list was cool.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tampa Bae posted:

From what I've gathered the unwritten rules are

Don't be openly horny, nobody wants to know what you're into.
Keep people with awful opinions like Cornette quarantined
Don't post people who probably have real issues in the bad opinions thread
Try not to dog-pile on people who are being sincere. When they aren't, don't pile on too hard

Also for the bad opinions thread, guys who are just racist, transphobic, etc aren’t interesting or funny, bad opinion posts should be funny for other reasons than they have harmful beliefs

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

this should be it

seconded. He’s flippin Cody off it’s badass

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Applebees when you’re here you’re family

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

We had fun today folks. I had a good laugh at the probe, elevated a mid post to an entertaining one. If I ever got the buttons i’d go mad with power, like my hero Cody I book myself to never be moderated also I am NOT a heel and I have a horrible injury i’m showing off.

Happy holidays to my friends here. God bless us everyone.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

March of the Penguins owned

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I forgive the IK for the probe, from the moment they hit the button. I have found Jesus Christ much like Jake the Snake.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I support the PSP Guest Host era

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Yo what’s with the hostile energy over jokey posting in the AEW thread? Let’s work it out? Don’t call me Elon Musk he’s a really bad guy!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

lol.

MJeff my friend I swear i’m not as bad as you think, I am really sorry my posts bother you, i’ll try to see what I can do to not mess up the AEW thread anymore for you.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

We're not friends. Don't do poo poo like this anymore,

Or keep doing it and I'll call you a loving moron and get probed, I guess.

I really am not seeing why that poo poo is so divisive for you. Making fun of Tony Khan comes off maybe mean spirited in the first post but I didn’t intend it to be. I don’t want you or anyone to get probed, I think any probe for any of this would be really dumb hence I asked if I can do anything to lower the intensity in there.

I’ll figure out a way to post better, and if I can’t i’ll just stick to another thread.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I wasn’t trying to even talk to the mods in the OG post just wanted to vibe check posting peers in a way that wouldn’t make the AEW thread annoying, like a side convo containment, I see now the issue is that a couple people don’t like it when I post the way I do and don’t like it if others engage with me either I apologize to them. If this thread is solely for talking to the mode and I caused this by breaking a rule i’m sorry do as you see fit with me and i’ll do something else next time I’m trying to start a vibe check, or better yet i’ll try not to start one at all, my bad.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Maybe we should start tagging our posts as serious or joking. /ser /jok

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kvantum posted:

I think SamuraiFoochs and his love for Mox would dispute that point, but yeah, giving EMF a month of an IK victory lap would make sense to me.

I agree foochs loves Mox as much as i love Cody.

rarity and iggy “the office” insen too are friends of cody.

we all are, if we open our hearts

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tonight

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I was right, to my dismay

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

ADRENALINE IN MY HAND
EMF IS PERMABANNED
DO IT MODS JUST GET THEM OUTTA HERE

GOONS ARE HERE, WAITING TO SEE
UPDATE IN LEPER'S COLONY
OUT THESE FORUMS, MAYBE TRY REDDIT
WHOOOOOA-OOOOOOOOH

AND MY ADMINS SAID, WHEN I WAS LURKING
HARD BANS MAKE BETTER THREADS (BETTER THREADS)

drat dude…lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

I've tried to keep quiet about this, but hey, over the past 10 months, there's been a lot of super cutesy posts about "wouldn't it be funny if CM Punk immediately injured himself again, I'm technically not wishing injury on him, I'm just CONSTANTLY talking about how funny it would be and how much I would personally enjoy it if he suffered a long-term injury immediately upon returning to the ring".

Can we like, knock it the gently caress off, maybe? If we did this about any other wrestler, it would correctly be called out as the hosed up thing it is. If somebody said "oh man, wonder if Hangman Page is gonna concuss himself again on his first bump!" or "oh man, I sure would love it if Kris Statlander is gonna blow out her knee again five seconds into her first title defense!", it would be regarded as a very hosed up thing to say. And yes, I know, you think this is a disingenuous analogy and these examples are appreciably different because you like those wrestlers, but you don't like CM Punk. Congratulations on liking one wrestler and not liking another one.

The dude came back. He wrestled a match. He didn't dive off anything. He didn't get injured. You had your fun. Can we just stop?

Everyone does this to Cody, no one cares because he’s a traitor to the good billionaire.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

“I am a booker Mr. McMahon!!”

Lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Make me Mod of the WWE thread

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They’re installing my Fucivator in the thread as we speak. Chicken posting is now illegal, I smash a giant rubber chicken with a sledgehammer and it’s lets out a long slow squeal as is fills back up with air

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

So I need help and i’m sorry.

I have some fun and cool threads I want to make but I want to post videos and pictures in these threads but I am using the phone app and it’s changed. How Do I upload photos and videos correctly now?

Thank you

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Thank you all for the helpful tips.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Kavauro (Official)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

She’s Jade Cargill in WWE OP

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jace’s Ladder

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Imagine being a Cody fan and having to constantly post through it while 5 guys who don’t watch the show but make hating Cody their personality constantly post about him. I’m a big dog full of arrows sheltering my hero from the goblin horde. If I can do this the Dark nerd’s table fans can cowboy up too!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It should be illegal to post in the WWE thread without watching the show. Even if it meant it was me and two other people posting. There should be a thread for talking about shows you don’t watch and people can be angry as hell in there.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Richard Jewel is one of the funniest movies ever made, Clint is a good director.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It should be a probe if you make fun of Cody in the WWE thread

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There’s weeks that go by where there aren’t fights, bickering, or any of that. Sometimes also we all come together to LMAO together. Emotions run high here, we know a little honest part of each other. I am grateful for the space to interact with you all.

There have been weeks of my life when things were bad and you lot were all I had to remind me other folks existed. My feedback is thus, thanks for the arguments, the roasts, the comedy, and the marking out. It is in many ways dumb we even exist, and even dumber we exist and also love fake fighting, it’s a cosmic coincidence we are here, and I am happy my dice landed on spending time with you all.

I’ve come to a place where I enjoy everyone here, even those that don’t necessarily enjoy me. I hope I’ve made you laugh, either with me or at me, it’s all the same.

4 life 2 sweet me. Remember Okada Omega 1? Remember Danielson at mania XXX? Remember the Brody Lee celebration of life?

Just wanted to thank you lot.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm glad we got to have our stare down spot in the Pretend Rumble :)

The fans went crazy for it.

I’m trying to say the real jackets are the friends we made along the way

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Love u bubby, Cody’s going all the way this year

you’re my number one guy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

remember when cm punk got his dick and balls smashed lmao

lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The governor has pardoned niennunb

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Told my therapist about my Jace induced trust issues

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

As a rape survivor, I don’t really like getting called “rape lover” because I said I enjoyed WWE women’s division more than AEW in a thread made to criticize AEW without fear of reprisal.

I don’t think anyone should be probated or anything, we should be nicer to each other and use better language. No one here helped McMahon and his co conspirator’s commit heinous crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That thread taught my Excalibur the character in PWG made Archie Bunker seem woke.