Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

my suggestion for the growth and prosperity of jase's great space: ban the use of the phrases "bad faith" and "good faith" as they pertain to posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

also embed the song 'faith' by george michael in every post

this is the good kind of faith-based posting, appreciate you

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that is an accurate scoop, i feel like people having to use their words to actually describe what they mean by "Bad Faith" would be a net positive gain

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

thanks for keeping the peace, cavauro

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Cavauro posted:

please create a british territories wrestling thread and please allow that slur in that thread, unless you are canadian.

why do you want to call big daddy such mean things

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

Turns out watching real violence mellows you out.

the most formative moment of my adult life, the moment that enhanced my empathy the most, was seeing Chris Tuchscherer get kicked in the balls at UFC 102 and then writhe on the mat for 10 minutes, dry heaving and nearly vomiting repeatedly, and they had to bring a bucket in for him in case he did start spewing. he basically admitted that he only kept fighting because it was his first fight in the UFC and he didn't know what would happen to him if he was the guy who quit after a ball shot in his first UFC fight. he got back up, got kicked in the head immediately, and got beat up for 2 more minutes before the fight ended

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Critical posted:

hey listen

decided modding was not for me at this particular moment in time. hope i was able to help those who needed it and wish the rest of the mods well, you guys are awesome. figured i would address it now so people don't assume poo poo. see yall in the posting mines.

got out before the position turned you insane, good call. thanks for your service

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

I just find it really funny. It seems so obvious that if you win ik through a goofy contest the only thing asked of you is to do funny things.

idk im laughing a lot at the idea of someone getting mod buttons and taking the role on with full seriousness. hopefully exhumus uses the rest of their week or w/e of mod powers to re-shape the AEW thread perfectly in their image through 6ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Brut posted:

Okay so I tried to get this replaced so that it magically updates for everyone but that couldn't happen at this time, they are uploaded though, so anyone who currently has either of these tags and wants the updated dark mode version, post here and I will upgrade you!

Or here they are if you want to pay and do it yourself:

could you upgrade mine, thank you