Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

at the time that the first cornette thread was made, there was a lot of interest in talking about how awful jim cornette was, as well as a lot of people who hated seeing discussion of jim cornette because he is a piece of poo poo. it was done as a compromise. his fans demonstrably have no place here. technically if someone wants to talk about old wrestling stuff that he was involved in, sure, but if someone just likes his podcast and wants to explain the awful things on there then they need to go somewhere else where everyone is 'like that'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Get the gently caress out of here seriously. You get leeway in here because of how much reverence you have for the idea of mods taking care of and handling everything and nobody else should ever do anything. The claim is that you came here to talk about Jay Briscoe and got poo poo on, but you've been trying to equate Jim Cornette's dogshit with watching any wrestling (or I guess just AEW) as a gotcha since the middle of last year, and the "let mods handle it" thing came up then too just like it does now with you because there isn't any other bullshit you can say after a certain point. If I'm wrong then get rid of this dumb rear end in a top hat who only comes here to talk about coddled AEW snowflakes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

'The Hausu Usher' brought up other subforums that I guess they like to post in as proof that this place is full of hosed up cultists or something, but if they didn't care about taking part in those subforums and only showed up there every few months to repeat a shtick about how everyone there is a hypocrite, those forums would also probably take note and grow progressively more tired of it, instead of seeing that poster as any other random person every day. There's a clear difference in how they conduct themselves here and I don't know, maybe a mod is needed who understands what Jim Cornette is to take a look at this situation but it seems pretty apparent to me that this has already happened. This person comes here to pull strings and present themselves as a normal person who gets pulled into teaching the enlightened centrism and nobody else—even in a forum as even-keeled and sensible as Inspect Your Gadgets—would want to go, "shucks, put them on ignore!" as a way of 'resolving' it.

None of that even matters. There's no benefit in adding to the persecution complex. This subforum will be made objectively better by not having this happen a few times a year when some creep wants to venture out and be Calm Logical Joker in a place that they don't respect a single other person. Just do something about it instead of focusing on the decorum of not being allowed to tell somebody their bullshit is not worth reading. Let's avoid having this happen for the 4th time and beyond. Thanks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks for the response. In 2-4 months if there's more, "I just came here to post about wrestling, I don't live here like you do, how can you expect me to know?, I just started listening to the podcast yesterday, he's not any more racist than everything you like, are you a mod?," (all of it used in September and January, some of it used in the last couple of days) then hopefully someone at that point will remember that the excuses are not genuine, and that the underwhelming response to that stuff in the past should not be a key part of determining the right course of action.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Mar 15, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm looking over the posts from today. Don't do that stuff.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quote:

Hulkster was a custom Ford monster truck owned by Bigfoot 4x4 out of St. Louis Missouri. It was themed after wrestler Hulk Hogan and was the first of several World Championship Wrestling-sponsored trucks to be campaigned by the team throughout the mid-to-late-1990s. The name was run on various Bigfoot chassis under various drivers, with Bigfoot 15 serving as the base chassis and Eric Meagher serving as the primary driver during its span of competition.

quote:

Bigfoot 15 is a monster truck built by Bigfoot 4X4 that was completed in 1994. The truck is best known for its championship under Snake Bite, and more recently piloted by AJ Straatmann as Andy Anoconda and Mike Miller. It competed as Hot Wheels Racing 1 with Rebecca Schnell behind the wheel for the 2020 European Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Tour, due to its tiny Hot Wheels size.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

small room
small view
small crew
small shoes
stay free
small friends
same size as me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fez_machine posted:

here's some feedback I would rather the feedback thread was not used to import epa poo poo in to PSP or become an EPA-lite

your fyad lite wrestling forum is dead and no one cares to read or post in it

suck it up and don't poo poo up PSP with it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Apr 4, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Feedback: just realized that between the brits and northeastern u.s. population, the majority of this subforum says merry-o. and they aren't wrong. there's absolutely nothing i can do.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think you could make a good movie.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

okay. whatever it is. i understand it doesn't sound like merry to you, and you're not saying merry. so i apologize. it's the different "Mario" from how i have it. we are both saying the same mario but it sounds very different, and to me it sounds like merry-o. to you, my way sounds like something else weird. i can't even imagine what it does sound like. here's a video for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hqbco5BmT4

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm really liking how PSP is going recently. Thank you to the moderation staff.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

graph posted:

i thought it was primal rage not tribal

Ganso Bomb posted:

Maybe it was

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when you laid out that sly hype check for the return of the hunger games, how did it feel to hear the roar of 150 million people all across the globe. i hope it felt even 1% as thrilling as thinking about the return of the hunger games, one day. a month from now. a year from now. 10 years. it will be worth the wait

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lone Goat posted:

Here's their rap sheet if you wish to litigate for yourself. From a quick glance, looks like all their posts suck poo poo?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=149647

can we Get a ban here?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just kidding.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rgl did re-reg a few years ago and posted on the previous page. no need to discuss further.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love to fart into the seat of my loving pants all day and it makes me feel bad seeing all the body shaming of cm punk, hangman, and vader. are you prepared to do something about this? that's ok if not. talk to you later

edit. i changed my mind. it's funny this afternoon.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jun 11, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bros stop

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems like there's a lot of chat after every issue is brought up. is it possible to kill kalameet the first time he shows up? on that bridge where he lands, looks at you, then flies away. something tells me it's not even an actual character model at all but an object with animations attached to it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whatever happened it must have been many months ago or during one of those times where 6 to 15 pages of posts happen really fast and if you missed it you missed it. everyone is their own person. there are openings for the banggood.com cavauro and poppin.com cavauro. The Gen 2 PoppinPod is here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish you hadn't brought up your toxx that no one knew or cared about while you were repeatedly saying aew was ruined in the aew thread.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

irrelevant but i remember gamefaqs was a great place for people who had an ideological reverence for accrued posting credibility through repeated opinions as well providing service and maintaining a high level of presentation in your words, instead of anyone caring if you're a poo poo head or cool. almost everyone was like that but those are memories from 20 years ago so i don't know if it's different or dead now. some cults can also be good for this. well i got no problem. my rat poo poo is bigger

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you know, that toxx from 10 months ago that 1 guy responded to saying not to do it, then the toxxer brought it back up more than half a year later, i'm not sure if it qualifies as one. it seemed like kind of an "i am willing to do it." does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for your service. i suspect candidates are not needed at this time and have rescinded my recommendations with no ill intent.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jun 20, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

We're different.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't stand 007. it's 40 less than wot i need

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

- "fug you. it's me. timothy dalton."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nxt loving sucks!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

qcs saved the website and uncovered countless psychopaths, and will continue to do so

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:( sadbrains

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

talk about a mod-error-ator!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

but seriously. cule it with the jokes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

boxcarhobo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it's fair for the community to look inward on this and take a share of the blame. it was clearly posted as essential backstory to talk about how they evaded some cops while illegally placing fliers. doing something like that is championed as one of the best things you can do as a human being. but nobody brings up the stuff you shouldn't do except for murder, until it's too late. so let's do better moving forward

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's illegal to put up fliers in the nyc subways. i assumed the best in reasoning out why the permabanned user penguin patrol was booking it away from the police. sorry baseball mean guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know what you were talking about or arguing against anything i said, which was not toward you and didn't have anything to do with what you said, when i didn't say anything wrong. hit the showers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks for keeping me safe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i decided we'll have jokes here as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Free "Malcolm Excellent" from probation in time for AEW Rampage tonight at 10pm Eastern Standard Time.