Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I barely post here anymore and haven't read the AEW thread in weeks so cannot comment on how the anti-Mox troll was treated but i just want to praise "treated them like a brony sitting down for a pop tart in Satriale's" as one heck of a metaphor for "was rude to"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

i don't even remember what pape is or why its a culture war issue to say it here

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Thank you for the feedback. I am going to keep saying ppv out of habit probably.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I will fully acknowledge that I have been the opposite of helpful re: Punk discourse and will stop. I didn't know it was bothering people.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I dont read the social media or bad takes thread so I had no idea the specter of Rov still hung over us. Talk about not getting a hint.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Critical posted:

hey listen

decided modding was not for me at this particular moment in time. hope i was able to help those who needed it and wish the rest of the mods well, you guys are awesome. figured i would address it now so people don't assume poo poo. see yall in the posting mines.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its only fair for keeping the faith for so long.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

Hey folks imgur is dumping a whole load of old images which is going to have a huge impact on PSP threads. Jeff and astral have started working on a solution but I figured the PSPeeps might want to make sure they have anything important to them saved.

Thanks. I'll have to make sure I still have all the hunger games backed up because i very intelligently didn't make an account to upload and manage my hundreds of images and its fun looking back at them

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Nystral posted:

But sooner rather then later. No pressure though, but seriously they’re some of the best threads here

Thats very kind. If I can find the event list and figure out imgbb or something who knows what the immediate future might hold.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

flatluigi posted:

does that person even want to come back? i imagine in the five years since they were banned if they cared enough they either would've paid to unban themselves or paid to rereg

Its about sending a message

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

how do you even find this place accidentally, at least I heard about it from all the really old memes on the internet/college friends and let's plays. if you were to search "wrestling forums" or "places to talk about wrestling" it probably isn't going to show up until ten pages deep on google if at all

Just out of curiosity, I googled "wrestling forums" on incognito and it didn't make the first four pages, but it was mentioned on the first result, a squaredcircle thread about where other wrestling forums are so :shrug:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

To me, deep dish pizza is a face and thin crust pizza is a heel. Pan pizza is an Austin style tweener

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

This is CYN.

E:

IWA MS

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jul 14, 2023

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

PSP mod Penguin Patrol was just demodded and banned, and thus a vacancy appears.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Banned from Tinder for "cheap heat"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Make me Mod of the WWE thread

Its the only choice

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Matt Taven.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The anonymous Raw GM being a small fashion horse wouldn't have made that angle worse

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Any RR truthers around?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

neoaxd posted:

I want projecthalaxy's hunger games to come back. doesn't have to be now, or soon, but they were good and i miss them.

That's very kind. We'll see what happens.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mug is AEW Barqs is Endeavor.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

TNA fans love to fake their death for clout on dead forums

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

You will have to scoop your own scoops now padawans. I've been training you for this moment.

[In very roddy "ADAAAAAM" voice]

RAAAAAAARITY

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What we need is a good unifying event, like another of the scold posters revealing themselves to be a paid agent of the House of Saud that kept this place running great for weeks

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress Clint Eastwood

hornyposting is out of fashion

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is it really an AEW mecca thread until a certain "forum superstar" fakes their death

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Maybe I should start another splinter thread

People who think AEW is too normie and isn't for real fans anymore, is that anything

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

that's just the joshi and puro threads

dang. it really is

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When the going gets tough, the tough co-found Bread and Roses - ancient posting wisdom

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Why does no one understand how hell works

How should it work? What is the vision for hell

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The pizza place where my grandparents live had a bozo buckets machine like this one

and a wrestlemania the arcade game (the one where you like smash hams out of Yokozuna) and was thus apparently extremely PSPcore

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Plus you can be like "hey remember the nexus" and people will and that means you haven't wasted your life

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Erm, not really sure why we still have a hell thread when the feeling is canonically back...

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

That doesn't matter. Many of you are validly pointing out that watching a stream of Raw on Hulu generates some amount of money that goes to TKO Holdings and may end up in Vince's pocket. This also applies to archive footage of the territories or WCW found on social media or Peacock and PPVs of UFC matches.

do you watch ufc hoot

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

calm down lol

the protagonist is allowed to talk to npcs this way, it's fine

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

those of us who practice and promote bookmark culture don't have to see stickies, it's pretty great

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

On The Internet posted:

Yes but we have to make it a Round-Robin tourney.

As we proved with the continental classic, its impossible for wrestling fans to understand a round robin tournament. We never did find out why eddie kingston was wrestling himself.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Counteroffer: confined TO the cornette thread

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

i just hope the hootington writing team does better with continuity, they still slip occasionally out of character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hooray for offsite or I suppose off-subforum posting clans, and their elaborate plans