Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I like the livethreads a lot and look forward to posting with all my PSP pals every week. I love to hoot (and hollar) about all the wrassling. Like when one wrestler does a big slam on another wrestler and lots of peeps go "WHOA" or "BIG SLAM!" Good times.

I would also like to say that I like seeing new people here posting about the wrestlers and shows they like. It's been happening more and more as AEW has been slowly snowballing popularity and WWE's recent transitions being in the news. Maybe it would be good to have separate New To Wrasslin/New To MMA threads? Idk, I'm just brainstorming ideas only my brain doesn't work very well these days, just a thought!

Anyway it's a good ol forum we got here. Those are my thoughts ty for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Each post earns you 1/500th of a bitcoin, counter resets every 24 hours.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

That's forty bucks a post

goddamn right.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

CommonShore posted:

The only thought I have on the MMA side is that things are good, but sometimes it feels like there are too few people posting in the MMA threads and that we're a bit of an afterthought that gets forgotten underneath the wrestling. I post this with the awareness that the MMA threads might not be as good as they are if there were more people posting there.

(Seriously, the PSP MMA threads are literally the best place to discuss MMA on the entire internet).

I do feel bad that MMA sometimes gets cut out (or talked over) of wider PSP discussions, I don't know if it's just something inevitable because of the fan base sizes or if it's something that can be helped somehow. I personally don't really enjoy watching MMA but I get why people do, and I'm sure that the greater internet at large is an absolute hellscape when it comes to MMA discussion so I'm glad we have a lil Fight Island for them to hang out on. MMA posters should chime in more in these feedback type threads because I genuinely don't know what goes on with them or what they need.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Compressing the MMA discussion into a core thread + GDTs has definitely helped a little, but yeah, we're a small but loving community. I've thought occasionally about doing a BYOB traveling forum spaceship thing with an MMA thread, but for one I wanted to get the new Q&A thread out first so we had an intro that wasn't a decade out of date and full of slurs and for two other forums scare me

Yeah pretty much any long running thread needs a refresh. I wonder if the BYOB wandering thread actually drove traffic there, idk I hope so they seem nice.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

People get way more mad that somebody likes a wrestler they don't like than vice versa from what I've seen.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Hey just we should prolly have a stickied rules thread for posters new to the PSP experience

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

thank you

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

As an old goon I think it's just a sign of the times that people are jumpy online. Everyone everywhere is real stressed right now and the anonymity of forums makes it easy to pick fights even when everyone involved probably knows better. Idk, I think things are going pretty ok but I'm not a good barometer for tracking behavior since I'm basically the guy from Momento except for posting. As for hornyposting imho I think that's in good spot right now and the occasional sixer, even if a bit much at times, is good just to keep it in check. Just an lil bonk to tamp things down. I hope you have a good day and know that you the reader are a cool person who matters, namaste.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Sometimes I read all the posts. Sometimes I read the last page of posts. Sometimes I don't read a dang thing and I :justpost:. It's ok to not read posts, especially if the posts seem bad or boring.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Feedback: I met Kenny Omega today and he was nice and normal. Probe anyone that says otherwise

Feedback on this Feedback: im jealous

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

critical was a model referee

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I say let shard out on parole

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

EMF is very well liked in the locker room

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

heel turn incoming

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

heel turn incoming

JOHN CENA posted:

establish your dominance and probate the other mods

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what a mark

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

am i in the psp shadow overlords and if not can i be?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

yea ok posted:

Please forum ban the hausu usher. going to bat regularly for cornette, including immediately after launching another harassment campaign based off of little jokes about the joshi being enslaved by kenny omega, is just the nastiest crap. idgaf that he listens to the insane bigot guy but if his only contributions here are to handwave and explain why its actually Not So Bad then there is no use for someone like that here. this is the only post i'll make about it, and i won't engage with any counter arguments :razzy: have a great day everyone, except that guy.

seconded.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

i think that if someone sucks bad they should go away i do not care how many posts they may or may not have

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Butt "The Shitman" Fart

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

darn tootin

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I am openly extremely supportive of big fat wrestlers, Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, etc all loving ruled, and I have called for Evil Uno to ditch the vest and go back to topless with tights the second that change was made. On ancient wrestle forums as a youngin I even used Bam Bam's triple B logo because he was my favorite. This is both because I think big fat guys are hot because I am, first and foremost, a bear, and my taste in performers reflects that, but also because big fat guys being super athletic and using their mass strategically is really cool. Sumo has gotten really popular lately and that's literally just an entire multi-century sport of enormous men beating the absolute poo poo out of each other.

Unironically if CM Punk got really fat and started finally changing up his moveset and presentation I would immediately come around to him as a performer, rather than just viewing him as a guy who will probably do something extremely self destructive and simultaneously very very funny given the first opportunity.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dacap posted:

That's why I love this bootleg shirt I got

gently caress that rules!!!!

Dacap posted:

Someone posted the link to the seller, this was a limited drop like most boots so unfortunately not available anymore.

nooooooooo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i hope stokely hathaway gets scared by a muscular wrestler and falls on his butt, shrieking in terror

mods??

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Hammond Egger posted:

Thank goodness we have the posting police here to dictate what constitutes good posting (links to The Rock saying shut the hell up on YouTube) and what deserves to get mocked forever.

bruh.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

the first rule of aew threads is you do not talk about aew threads

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

recommending someone be a mod is heel poo poo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Congratulations. Keep them safe from the same terrible habits we have.

good parents don't let their kids watch wrasslin

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

everybody who watched wrestling as a kid tried to do wrestle moves and it's a miracle any of us survived to adulthood.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

QCS in all it's incarnations is the worst sub on the forums always

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

neoaxd posted:

It has, at times, the funniest content on these forums. Do not underestimate the power it has in attracting psychos and making them meltdown+get exposed.

I'll leave digging through mountains of poo poo to find a single diamond to professional poo poo diggers.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

how do you even get banned from tinder?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

I don't know Penguin personally but I'd chalk it up to being more socially oblivious than malicious. Either way they're never going to escape being the person who put up missing connection posters and banned off a dating app so sometimes being banned is better. Don't bring Penguin to the Boneyard Semetary

idk i feel like you gotta try to get banned off tinder, you gotta work for that one

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Shard posted:

lol

lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

it always comes back to flyers, our salvation, our undoing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I say ban the op for killing the business (of posting) brother

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I look forward to Erin's Reign Of Terror

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008