Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

It's really funny, just take my word for it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

No offense to fez machine but it's real weird to raise an issue on behalf of other people who seem to be content hashing it out in a relatively civil (for somethingawful.com) way. If I get scared while reading a thread I hit the daggone back button and find somethin else to do. It takes all kinds of folks to make a world

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

On The Internet posted:

Is it fair to say "we've moved on", yet?

We've moved on.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

I don't think there should be more WWE threads

Maybe there could be fewer

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Every thread is a hell thread when I'm posting in it :evilbuddy:

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

Can’t vote in polls from the awful apps and I bet a bunch of posters never even log into the real website anymore

If I ever don't vote on the poll it's cause I haven't gotten on my laptop recently

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

drat you for being so good at this

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

I had to unfollow must promotions on Twitter cause of spoilers

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

On days when I'm avoiding spoilers I have to like read a book or something cause there ain't no way everyone's gonna be on the same page about spoiler tagging stuff. Play sudoku on my phone. It's kinda frustrating but you're pissing against the wind I'm afraid

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

The WWE thread could just be the 3 people who actually watch WWE but no one has the self-control to just let them sniff each other's farts. I promise that if everyone who didn't give a hoot about WWE stopped posting in the WWE thread it would fade away. I'm marking the WWE threads unread so I don't get tempted to wander back in there and see the same dumb rear end poo poo.

E. For example it's been a whole week since the "Weekly WWE" thread got a new post even though there have been 3 WWE shows since the last post.

apophenium fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Sometimes people touch the poop because it fell out of CM Punk's drawers during a match and you gotta keep poo poo out of the ring, brother