Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think that if someone makes a joke post and someone flips out about it, the flipper outer should be told soothing things like “chill out dog” and not assume the joking post was an attempt to troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Thanlis posted:

I really liked the way Shard and NN handled that last thing.

I agree, a great example of acting like adults on the internet.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

PSP can smell a corncob from a mile away

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Hausu Usher posted:

AEW thread bullies

Come on

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Orange Carlisle posted:

Your whole post was good but this in particular is awesome - this method (outside of a few people that just can't stop melting down and refuse to take a hint over the years) seems to work best to keep everyone happy without going buck wild with probations

please don't go nuts modding this place, you seem to have your poo poo together and it's already claimed so many souls

It’s true Jerusalem has been dead since 97

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The legendary Queen Blappidy

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Could we get the dont post bigots rule in the OP of the Chris Regal thread? I don’t know how well it’ll deter the occasional hate parade but it might help a little bit.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

IGgy IGsen posted:

I think there was already a rule like this in place? Not sure if anyone actually added it to the op.

Specifically, it was a rule for bad takes having to be funny in some way which immediately rules out purely bigoted poo poo. Most people forgot about that rather quickly and posted boring bad takes again within minutes.

The rule definitely exists, it’s just that the closest thing in the OP is “Don’t post thing that make you mad.”

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ganso Bomb posted:

That thread is a nightmare to try and edit on a phone, I can add it when I’m at my computer in a bit.

But consider this the official certification of “don’t post bigots or hate speech in the bad takes thread”

Thx to da mods

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

yea ok posted:

It's just a strange environment unlike any other place I've seen lol. Most weeks it's like a different reality from the stuff I watch so I just try not to engage. I do have a good laugh to myself at the people heralded as positive optimists dropping random nukes about how lovely the threads are and the people in them though.

Yeah not to pile on or anything but it’s tiring how often psp is thrown into crisis by one person’s moaning

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The loving rules thread bullies are at it again

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Finding out the offending quip was the emf Acclaimed verse was a real trip

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That DICK! posted:

noticed there is a thread on psp hubbub in the sad forum, an idea: we can combine our powers to work them into a shoot. lets emphasize the difficulties of modding this forum, the chaos bedlam disrespect one must endure on a daily basis, and how it would only be fair to compensate its mods. our mods will then take that money and raffle off free pizzas every week.

What is the sad forum

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

drat that thread was boring as hell

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That DICK! posted:

sorry for drawing all your attention to the boring thread, i just wanted to get all us pizza, and maybe a couple dollars for the mods on the side.

It’s my turn to apologize, I appreciate you trying to get the pies

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

My high school girlfriend and I went to see Million Dollar Baby on our first date

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Not to be dramatic but whenever the name gets changed from PSP I fly into a rage

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope he steps on a nail and does the big Tom and Jerry scream, but to death

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

WWE Heaven, WWE Hell, and a separate WWE thread for each realm of Samsara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009