Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Team France

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah my feedback is that an open feedback thread is overall healthier for the life of a forum.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Gonna be honest, I nodded in approval when I thought it was the "bi means he's gay sometimes" post, which I thought was leagues worse than the joke.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Shard posted:

I'm a bi dude and thought the joke was funny which is why I didn't report it

Yeah this was where I was.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Critical posted:

ngl one morning i was going over reports and suddenly thought "I could just probe all of them" like I was bilbo holding the loving ring. i never seriously considered it but i thought it was a good sign to move on.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

karmicknight posted:

oh, alright. thank you for letting me know so i could vote for the light tube match.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
(These posts are from the AEW thread in response to Eat My Fuc complaining about David Zaslav)

Majinfoose posted:

Just wait to you hear about the guys over at WWE!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

A bunch of cunts running an organisation doesn't seem to disturb you when it comes to the Fed though.

I mostly lurk nowadays, but I do have to say that even if you have a point that Eat My Fuc is a proponent of the other company, it's really rather rude to drag that through the rest of the forums. Like, I read both threads for news and it really is obnoxious to see people drag their grudges into the threads where people should not care about what the other company is doing.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

tao of lmao posted:

“Taking screenshots is a pain in the rear end”

loving what?

Quick tutorial for people: windows key+shift+s on windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah there's a difference between posting spoilers in the relevant threads after it airs (reasonable, fair) and posting spoilers in a thread talking about something completely unrelated (rude).

Using Doctor Who as an example (as was used in the thread two posts before), if I were to post about the recent episode in the thread, that'd be fine. Meanwhile if I were to post about David Tennant being the killer in a murder mystery show because "he was a Doctor, right?" then that'd be rude to people who were watching that show but didn't get to it yet.