Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

What I want is for those who love wrestling to join us in the ePa wrestling club and watch wrestling https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046578

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

What I want out of TKO is for people to click this link https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046578 and join wrestling club where this month we're watching halloween havoc '93 as well as a bunch of hoganverse era wcw

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I still want PSP to join ePa wrestling club :) https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046578

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

there are no weirdo gatekeepers in wrestling club

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I would like people to enjoy wrestling, and stop trying to recreate the console wars with their fave corpo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I’m glad you made money out of wwe and have pivoted into moral crusading after the fact

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i genuinely didn't know where posters who had never posted about wrestling before were coming from to cause trouble here. i was honestly confused about what was happening and made a joke about it. someone has since pointed out that you and hoot are discussing what goes on in this forum in CSPAM and complaining about it for multiple pages and random posters from that thread are showing up here to say dumb poo poo.

i genuinely didn't know that kind of stuff still happened on SA since helldump closed but if that's what brings you joy go for it

i don't post outside of this forum so i don't know about the weirdos and weird culture beyond these walls

I think you should post outside of psp. Perhaps in ePa

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Shard posted:

I like games. They have a great general chat there. And EPA has been better since my last time there lol. The caw season is fun. I also like PYF - lots of cool threads there including one I made that for some reason is stickied to the top.

It’s never been a better time to join wrestling club, Brian Pillman has just called out the corrupt bookerman like on superbrawl

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I’ve been saying that people who actually watch wrestling are evil trolls for years

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

lmao when we start hearing about “the crews” you know it’s gonna get silly fast

The crews are real and posting itt

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I don’t think accusing the many millions who watch wwe of supporting rape culture is going to catch on, I think several of those people, possibly the vast majority, just like watching the show

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

That DICK! posted:

these days it just always feels like, theres this stranger with a fishing pole down at the old neighborhood pond, which is very small and stocked with fish that are few and sickly. and he's got this top-of-the-line pole and bait empowered by cutting edge technology so its clearly not just confused hobo, and so i am all hey there's like no fish in there, and they just look at me with this knowing smile.

been saying this

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

That DICK! posted:

you insufferable ingrate, im in first grade, i love luigi, im the taller little brother who loves the color green, i go into the video game store and theres a game with luigi on the box , this game is called MARIO IS MISSING, implying not only that luigi will be taking center stage but that he will be doing so in a series of mario brothers esque capers. not only does this not end up being the case but as youve said its education and sucks mega rear end and is encarta bullshit. but you say 1st grade me should have said "Luigi didn't let me down - I should have faith - Nintendo didn't make this game it was a third party publisher." which is really a microcosm of the difficulties i have talking with all of you

edit: I broke my loving arm and it was the one game i got to pick

tale as old as time

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

I remember when I had something spoiled in a completely unrelated thread a few years back and I flipped out and called someone a dick (the darkness in my heart was immense that day)

In the ensuing conversation, it turned out no one, apparently, cares about spoilers. Sure a grace period for 24 hours or something might be nice but people just won't care, they treat wrestling spoilers like sports results and just freely give them away. That's just the established etiquette on that. At this point, If I really care about not getting something spoiled, I just don't go to the internet for a while. So that dark part of me, that calls people dicks can slumber forevermore.

Glad you’re dealing with the darkness in your heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A forumban is when a mod adds to the probe “don’t post in this subforum again”, and then the person gets banned if they post in that subforum again. You can just do it I promise.