Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

gently caress the mods. they are losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you all need to get it together. you are all pathetic.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The mods are clods, their brains derailed trains full of spoiled grain.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what i propose is --- ok --- have you seen "carnivale"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

We can’t be sure until we see your passports. Please post your passports

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

the seemingly very successful and happy discord sounds like a good solution to the problem, which doesn't need to be arrogantly pushed on everyone else in an attempt to shame people for using nicknames when they talk about wrestling, or otherwise act like objective observers talking about how posting must be done. the plea about "what i want to see" earlier in this thread is something else. if the threads here are to be entertainment for people, they should be for the users who are making the posts. not people who come in to complain and swear they would post more if everyone else was better. why do you think the people who do enjoy themselves here want that? why do you think you are higher quality than other people or whatever is causing this? get a grip.

Gimmickmen rise up

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

american psycho scene but its passports

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i presume that nobody is flying the dang plane?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i remember towards the end of his wwe run i was calling mox Steamed Hambrose. It didnt really catch on, but I had fun with it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

has anyone said maki shitto yet

Passport or ban

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ill give em the ol chairshot if you guys think it would be cool, but ive looked through some of their posts and its just whatever.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I get that enclosed pool area is a jokey forum where anyone can say any blatant untrue thing they want, but can the mods actually get off their fat asses and do something about people saying the big show isn't actually that big in this, the wrestling forum of record? the big show stands at 7'4 without shoes or anything and it seems loving absurd to me that the mods would A. not know this B. would not know that this constitutes a person being big. why do we even have mods if they're going to police jokes but not genuinely hosed up poo poo?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if you ever seen him in real life youd know he could scoop you all in one hand. but all the basement dwellers just believe whatever they read on the internet and refuse to seek out the big show in real life because they're afraid of getting scooped

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

et tu rarity?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

even being conservative he's at least 2x the size of that 10.5 feet tall, that's not only big, that's practically giant.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

happy to address that later, but in short: take that down

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

fez_machine posted:

here's some feedback I would rather the feedback thread was not used to import epa poo poo in to PSP or become an EPA-lite

your fyad lite wrestling forum is dead and no one cares to read or post in it

suck it up and don't poo poo up PSP with it

see, thank you. this is where i'm at. i don't so much mind the big show isn't big thing in and of itself, i mean i do because it is genuinely hosed up, but moreso it's a symptom and not the disease. if i see some outrageous opinion in PSP, i expect mods to take action when it comes from a person being "ironic" and approaching their infantile hobby with a knowing sense of self-deprecation; this forum is for mentally unwell imbeciles like myself and this guy, where you have to treat their weird posts with kid gloves because you arent sure whether you're gonna be the bamboo that breaks the panda bears back

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Take back everything you’ve said about Mario 2 and I’ll see what I can do about giving every Big Show Height Truther a sixer.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I think the mods are really great.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i think if you gave QoP 10 dollars it would all be cool.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

2018..... we was just kids

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

on the one hand, the joke has run its course. on the other hand, the people complaining about it havent

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Feels like every jungle boy post includes some “subtle” hint that he wants to be mod. Just get it over with already

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont like the job the mods are doing

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If you see a poster saying duh or doy or ah oh generally they’re a mod

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

congratulations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

perhaps with a baby around, you shall enjoy a few weeks of someone with opinions about professional wrestling and/or combat sports similar to your own, before they grow up

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

noticed there is a thread on psp hubbub in the sad forum, an idea: we can combine our powers to work them into a shoot. lets emphasize the difficulties of modding this forum, the chaos bedlam disrespect one must endure on a daily basis, and how it would only be fair to compensate its mods. our mods will then take that money and raffle off free pizzas every week.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

for obvious reasons, mods will not be eligible for the pizza raffle.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sorry for drawing all your attention to the boring thread, i just wanted to get all us pizza, and maybe a couple dollars for the mods on the side.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It’s my turn to apologize, I appreciate you trying to get the pies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EniEUEHHklM

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Been gone a few days and I saw this post and had to figure out why everybody’s lollin. Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I respect jungle boys judge of character and will refrain. Don’t know you mekchu and while I agree it’s a funny thing I don’t really care, he got owned big time already.