Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Generally I think PSP is great when it comes to wrestling. We can enjoy good wrestling and laugh at bad wrestling.

I do agree that perhaps we could use wrestling moderators who are more active in the community, at least on Thursdays because sometimes discussion can get really weird about the possibility of anything bad happening in AEW. It isn't a problem at the moment imo, but it could in the future and being proactive by having a mod ready and willing to do the 'chill out lmao' sixer could be helpful. I also agree with tags for Dynamite and Rampage, if only because tags are fun.

As for boxing/MMA/grappling I do not read or post in them generally unless something very funny is happening. In my experiences those threads are good but I'll leave any further comments up to the regulars there.

Sumo thread crew are perfect and I love them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

I look at your username and I look at your list of names and I notice something important missing.

among the people who have criticized maki itoh is minoru suzuki and itohrespectarmy rightly does not have the courage to give out that probation

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

NienNunb posted:

PROPOSITION: a separate CM Punk Derangement Containment thread for the people who want to post about how much they either love or hate CM Punk at all hours of the day, so that the AEW thread could potentially cover other topics.

only if it gets called Mindy's Bakery

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

can we create a dax is totally not unhappy in aew quarantine thread for his twitter posts and podcast quotes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4024992

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

being bad enough to force cav to serious post on you with proper capitalization tells me all I need to know

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I support IK EMF if only so he can give everyone Cody's neck tattoo sixers.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

This is probably the most 100% correct post that's ever been made on these here forums

The only thing wrong about it is limiting it to the forums. The #1 way to get the internet in general to keep doing something is to tell them how mad you are about it.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

Didn’t know where else to post this so I’ll put it here - it has been the honor of my lifetime to be a PSP Mod, but I’ve relinquished the reigns. I’m just not finding myself online quite as much lately and am actively trying to do more things away from screens, but I’ll of course still be posting here and hanging out in AEW GDTs.

I at least hope my time as a mod did some good and helped out around here.

I am now an official member of Just Five Guys Posters.

now that you've been kicked out it actually is Just Five Mods

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

It's time for the Jungle Boy to become a Jungle Man Mod.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Should someone put up some flyers?

i am just now realizing the absurdity that this forum has had two different flyer-based disasters, one from someone not putting up flyers when they should have and another from someone putting up flyers when they definitely shouldn't have

what a stupid website that i love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE was such a dominant force at one point (in terms of what goons watch) that people tried to convince themselves NXT was its own promotion separate from WWE just to pretend there was relevant non-WWE wrestling in the US.