Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I still firmly believe we could use individual thread tags for Dynamite and Rampage. It would make it much easier to go back and look at old GDTs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

JOHN CENA posted:

I'll knock these out tonight.

Thanks!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Are we any closer to Dynamite/Rampage thread tags?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

flashy_mcflash posted:

The prize is being right, which is basically worthless to someone like me that wins that prize daily.

I've Toxxed on wrestling many times and have been right every time. Sadly, few people seemed to care.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I had a vision of a new WWE thread tag. It was the current, non-scratch logo with Paul Leavesque’s arm pointing at it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
The WWE thread is bad. The AEW thread is also bad, but for different reasons.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I believe in refreshing threads when necessary - having a 200+ page thread is too big a barrier to new posters who won’t even read the OP, Goddammit.

I know people don’t want to put effort into a bimestrial WWE thread, but someone should (not me).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I've run the Doctor Who threads in TV IV for about 10 years now, and I've always said as soon as HRH can watch it on BBC One, it is no longer a spoiler. This has meant that I, an American, could not go in the thread that I authored because it hadn't aired yet in the United States. EVEN NOW, when Doctor Who will go online legally hours before it airs on BBC One, I am keeping that rule in effect.

It's kind of hard not to spoiler Eddie Kingston saving Jon Moxley from sparklers, is what I'm trying to say.