Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Shard posted:

I like this place alot. My favorite place on the internet because it's filled with my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

carlcx should be paid for his ufc posts

Big agree! Carlcx post your substack again, all of psp should be shown your extremely good posts.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Alaois posted:

i solved that issue by not reading the weekly aew threads anymore

its a brutal thread to read and engage with most days.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ratings was a contentious topic in the wwe thread years ago too. Some people just dont like them.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Bad mod, never changed my username Malcolm Morphoplex.

Glad to have you back as a normie poster, dude

my name was changed that way, bless you oatgan and FaU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

also bless you critical

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

Not like I haven't made these types of posts/jokes before, but man do they get run into the ground here in an unusual way.

this is my only thought about this place otherwise i love all of you and i enjoy reading your thoughts.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

SA posters developing irrational raging hatreds of other subs is the thing that taught me goons are hosed

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Im happy no more posters will be snare trapped for mod sass, that was ugly.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

All my posting enemies need to be nice to me for the next few weeks, my wife just gave birth to my first child.

Did you name them suplex like i recommend in my congratulations letter?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Time to remod Junpei

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

EMF im very pumped for your thread

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

shard was right #politicalhit

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

can we get somebody to replace pharroh with mjfs cat in the aew thread tag? Thats a fed dog now he can go in the raw thread tag.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

you cant just put us all in an octagon and not expect us to break out in fights constantly.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

drat that guy is seriously hosed up

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

What I want is everyone to do me a solid and vote in the champion of the month poll and the tag team of the month poll. Every month like clockwork, its your PSP civic duty.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Its also tradition :911:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Mat Tavens Mat Tavern is still out there aching to be our name

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Benne posted:

It's not a "hate thread" it's a place for people to air their legitimate criticisms and frustrations without being drowned out by a bunch of toxic positivity bullshit

lmao

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

hell thread rules though dont remove it

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

There’s weeks that go by where there aren’t fights, bickering, or any of that. Sometimes also we all come together to LMAO together. Emotions run high here, we know a little honest part of each other. I am grateful for the space to interact with you all.

There have been weeks of my life when things were bad and you lot were all I had to remind me other folks existed. My feedback is thus, thanks for the arguments, the roasts, the comedy, and the marking out. It is in many ways dumb we even exist, and even dumber we exist and also love fake fighting, it’s a cosmic coincidence we are here, and I am happy my dice landed on spending time with you all.

I’ve come to a place where I enjoy everyone here, even those that don’t necessarily enjoy me. I hope I’ve made you laugh, either with me or at me, it’s all the same.

4 life 2 sweet me. Remember Okada Omega 1? Remember Danielson at mania XXX? Remember the Brody Lee celebration of life?

Just wanted to thank you lot.

i like you buddy and you have given me many smiles

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

reported for death threats

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

we need to make two of them

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the site can handle many many threads unlike the posters of SA

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

We should start pinning those

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

can a mod blank NeinNumbs av cannot tolerate death threats to posters

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Can we rename the forum The Hammer House in honor of Mark Coleman who is currently fighting for his life after rescuing his parents from their burning home?

ill be seconding this

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

so if its on twitter its ok to post.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

I would say no because twitter sucks and not everyone uses that hell website (this is the only hell website I use)

yah same plus it should be instagram that dictates the policy as its the most popular

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'd still tag it for the day unless/until it appears actively on one of the televised shows because people might be avoiding Twitter for a bit (or entirely because it's not a good website) :shrug: I just think it's nice to do, nothing official. Just my take.

what do you mean nothing official your the mod!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the man just likes his wwe and posting about it is drving people up the wall