Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Yeah pretty much any long running thread needs a refresh.

This is one of my favourite things about the puro thread being 15 years old, every so often I go back and read the first few pages to see what opinions were like back in 2006 when New Japan was going through a real rough patch.

Like this from our friend Ditch

Ditch posted:

Tanahashi has talent but in most cases needs to be carried. I'd honestly say the same thing about Styles because I'm not a fan of spotfests, but in AJ's case at least he has said spotfests. When Tanahashi has an off night he's very bland because his offense isn't particularly great.

I would not expect much for Styles vs Tanahashi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Team Strong BJ

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Senerio posted:

Team France

It's hard to stan the loving French when they're not even around anymore :(

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

JOHN CENA posted:

citation needed

That's a different podcast

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I use it exclusively for people I have either been friends with for years or who cut me off in traffic, that's the Australian way

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Finally, a mod with the courage to probe those not doing the Miu hands

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The forums I post in is just nonstop positivity about TJPW, not sure what you grumpy people are up to

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rarity posted:

I loving hate Pom Harakuju. I'm sorry, I'll try to be better

Pom rules, her Max the Impaler saga was the best acting in wrestling, give TJPW an Emmy

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

dromal phrenia posted:

I’m not sure why anyone would buy you an offensive avatar and I’m sorta curious what it even could have been but if it was offensive enough to get blanked by a mod, maybe it’s better not to know

It was their regular avatar made into a gif with the words "Retarded oval office" popping in after a couple of seconds, iirc it was in response to a QCS thread about use of the C-Bomb in threads where it's treated as a slur

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pouring one out for a fellow teej poster, probably should have stuck to watching graps on the web

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Definitely rename it the Jase Regal memorial thread

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tampa Bae posted:

that's just the joshi and puro threads

The true freaks, people from Australia who want to watch live wrestling in our timezone

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Close all AEW threads, ban all AEW discussion, let's go back to when the only wrestling that existed was WWE for everyone to cry about and weird niche promotions.

I feel personally attacked by this poster, please discipline him

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Last time Dave watched a Harashima match it wasn't even a Harashima match, Dave just got him confused with Daisuke Sasaki on a TakaTaichi show

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HulkaMatt posted:

The old puro thread must never be refreshed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I was hoping to make a push for calling it The Gazebo of Cunts in honor of ZSJ's recent promo about the House of Torture but Hammer House has a better reason behind it