Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Modding has been good and I also appreciate you both just continuing to post like posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

karmicknight posted:

>run "goldmine.exe"

Ty for your service

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

projecthalaxy posted:

i don't even remember what pape is or why its a culture war issue to say it here

Joke from the Young Bucks bio that we transmitted to Daddy Magic via incessant posting at Stab

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

cagliostr0 posted:

Team Sammy vlog

You've already got the team av

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

IGgy IGsen posted:

I have the escape goat on ignore, so thanks for making this visible for me.

Oh now I get it

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Rick posted:

The AEW Numbers thread is really good.

Anyway what I need out of PSP is someone to notify me when a New Japan show is starting but also to not in an intrusive way. Also this person has to not be inconvenienced by this at all. Also let’s not talk to each other so I don’t get anxiety.

I wish there was a twitter or discord bot or something

There's a Google calendar you can subscribe to at the bottom of this page

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Ganso Bomb posted:

Who's this now? I'm just getting online this morning so haven't trudged through all of the bullshit of the AEW thread yet (or anywhere else there may be other bullshit). Feel free to PM or report something if a post/poster needs to be looked at.

I don't know what critiquing the vibes means

Check the lepers colony, I'm guessing it refers to the probes Critical just dropped

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Ganso Bomb posted:

Oh, I saw slur and assumed someone was being racist or something. I guess I never identified the c-word as a slur but vulgar and lovely depending on the context (and I guess geographical location, too).

Nobody is allowed to post in the AEW thread while the mods are asleep anymore.

Yeah I'm from the UK so my barometer is not well calibrated when it comes to that word but it was certainly referred to as a slur in the thread

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Orange Carlisle posted:

stop being dicks to each other and bond over making bad jokes about fake fighting and professional wrestling

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

MJeff posted:

Critical was good mod.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Brut posted:

There a reason you're quoting a post from April as if it was just made?

I used my forum powers to click on the quote link and read the date for myself

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is literally victim blaming. It blows my mind that 40 year olds are acting like 12 year olds when AOL first came out and the people who are like "knock it off and grow up" are the ones getting "hilarious" "joke" sixers instead of the insanely unfunny idiots who fall over each other to post the exact same bait over and over and never get punished for it

Intentionally loving with other people's emotional responses for your own personal amusement is toddler behavior and I don't care if I'm in the minority on this. It sucks super hard and absolutely ruins threads for people like me who want to talk about wrestling without having to scroll past pages and pages AND PAGES of boring unfunny and above all predictable shitposts about how "Tony Khan is totally absolutely definitely going to do some lolrandom garbage"

I don't expect every single post to be dead serious but it's nearly impossible to have any kind of meaningful exchange of information about wrestling shows when 80% of the posters are either selfishly entertaining themselves by posting random nonsense or people intentionally trying to make other people upset for no good reason. Like I could understand it if people were genuinely trying to defend Hogan's racism or Flair's rape or Punk's violent attacks on coworkers or Snuka's murder or Vince's anything but the troll posts are always targeted at regular people who like most of what AEW does and just want to discuss it like regular people

And the dumbest part is that I'm probably going to get a probe for this post instead of the unfunny assholes who intentionally antagonize other people for fun

Oh you still post here, huh

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

yea ok posted:

Next time random ppl who never post here or are on obvious alts decide to show up to defend the people/company involved in one of the most stomach churning disgusting things I’ve ever read about, can we just get rid of them instead of closing the thread during one of the biggest stories in said company’s history?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

CarlCX posted:

The problem with the epic rereg guys is it takes however long it takes the admins to check if they are in fact epic rereg guys, else we get into situations like almost kicking out the dude everyone was sure was smarxist who turned out to not actually be smarxist.

You could have just probed them for posting like poo poo

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

we need a vince russo was right megathread to celebrate the greatest booker in the history of wrestling vince russo

I'm not familiar with his work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Pretty much where I'm at and what is planned to happen. The phrase "Tiffany Stratton dream match" has been sustaining me for 24 hours at this point it's so funny

You can ramp probes up too, if you think that will help. Just increase the probe length by one increment each time you hit him for the same thing. Based on what happens in other forums, admins will approve the longer probes if you've put notes in the previous ones stating that you're ramping up for repeat offenses.