Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Shard posted:

For my own two cents since my post was pointed out I think I gave them the response they deserved which was disbelief at the idea that someone could think Moxley is such a bad wrestler he had to be carried by Jericho. It just didn't make any sense. But I did actively attempt to not be mean in my post

I can't find it but pretend I posted the gif of Claudio carrying Moxley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Doesn't seem that hard to understand. Dude asked why someone who admitted to liking Cornette got driven away for posting a horrible Cornette take and then accused everyone involved of horrible conspiracy posting and being horrible scrotes. For some reason the people being called horrible scrotes took offense to it.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

stab posted:

New rule: anyone saying PPV instead of Pape gets a sixer

Only in the AEW weekly thread.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

If you close it I'll just make a new one.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

The system works!

Also thank you.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Shard posted:

Shouldn't this subthread be named something that people would know this is where to talk about wrestling and combat sports at a glance?

The forum description tells you what you need to know.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Honestly don't care where anyone sticks it, or with whom, as long as it's legal and consensual.

I thought that joke was funny. Still do actually, despite whatever was said in the past.

If you're going to call out someone at least link to the post. This vagueposting poo poo is tedious.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Senerio posted:

Gonna be honest, I nodded in approval when I thought it was the "bi means he's gay sometimes" post, which I thought was leagues worse than the joke.

If we're probing bad takes from last week, holy poo poo this needs to be addressed.

Also, why weren't these reported? Then they could have been looked at and probed instead of wasting space here.

I missed this one, or else I would have.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I am wondering if maybe we should stop the Meltzer tweets in the weekly threads? It seems like 60% of his "scoops" are pure speculation and just make the discourse worse.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Rampage tag should be Orange Cassidy head, and next to it is a gif of "it's time for the maaiiiin event"

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Agreed.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

post hole digger posted:

just jump to the last page and reply to whatever the most recent post is. posting is so easy.

Seriously. People act like you need to read 10 years of a thread to participate, but most posters don't remember the discussion on the last page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

fez_machine posted:

yeah, nearly every wrestling thread in another sub-forum will be more nostalgia orientated and more friendly to WWE posting than in PSP.

also the entire rest of the wrestling internet

so a lot of choices if you don't like the vibes here

The wrestling thread in GBS is mostly a history lesson on weird poo poo and an AEW current events thread. It's definitely not very friendly to Vince, but there are some questionable effort posters.