Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

people should be banned for annoying me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Alaois posted:

karmicknight literally only posts when something tjpw adjacent is happening

more people should follow his lead, imo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Agreed.

Make me the IK of the NJPW thread so I can give sixers to anyone who criticises Tetsuya Naito tia

same but the womens wrestling thread and raku, pom and haruna neko

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

IGgy IGsen posted:

I look at your username and I look at your list of names and I notice something important missing.

her gimmick is that she's a failure OP, criticising her is part of the fun

rare Magic card l00k posted:

among the people who have criticized maki itoh is minoru suzuki and itohrespectarmy rightly does not have the courage to give out that probation

this too

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

Are you trying to tell me that isn't also Pom's gimmick?

im glad you asked OP, pom's gimmick is that she's a clown.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

The Hausu Usher posted:

A couple weeks ago this person who doesn't normally post in wrestling threads popped in to talk poo poo and the thread treated them like a brony sitting down for a pop tart in Satriale's.

Click the post number and it should take you to the thread and the responses they got. It was like immediate shutdown and exclusion and examples of where a mod could have came in and encouraged people to either discuss or ignore. I try and only post in the game day thread's because the clique is just not fun to post in amongst - very hive mind, which must be fun for them but if the forum is supposed to be for more than that then surely a balance can be struck?

First of all, It looks to me like he got the exact response he wanted, he posted something very provocative in a very drive by manner.

but even taking it in good faith, if you go to any thread about a particular thing and immediately tear down one of the core parts of that thing with little to no evidence or justification you're probably going to get that kind of response.

The only mod action I would want here is punishing the dumbass posting low quality bait just to rile people up.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

I don't really blame people for not being up to date on Kenny Bisexuality Discourse but its just the classic thing where for anyone to be queer rep they have to state that they're bi or gay specifically every 15 minutes or people will immediately smash cut to claiming that they're not /really/ queer/.

Combining this with the idea that anyone who has a specific sexuality has to make a big deal about coming out, the way bisexual men are treated in general and not to mention the gross stuff of claiming that bi people are gay when they're in a gay relationship and straight in a straight one are all pretty lovely but as a bi person I don't really expect any of that to be handled even with how far things have come in recent years in terms of lgbtqa+ stuff.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ill volunteer to be the IK that chainprobes that guy and the epic rereg guy

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

when i win the ik contest my reign of terror will not be matched

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

fez_machine posted:

finally a chocopro watcher in power

karmic has been mod for a while OP

anyway I welcome this forum continuing it's transition to a TJPW and chocopro only zone

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

im part of the secret cabal that controls the subforum and we are all watching tjpw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

has anyone said maki shitto yet

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

That DICK! posted:

Passport or ban

cant post my passport because its not blue and the brexit mobs will come and rip me apart by the limbs like im the high septon in a song of ice and fire that one time.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

didnt read

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cavauro posted:

it seems like there's a lot of chat after every issue is brought up. is it possible to kill kalameet the first time he shows up? on that bridge where he lands, looks at you, then flies away. something tells me it's not even an actual character model at all but an object with animations attached to it.

you used to be able to by quitting out and he would freeze but they fixed it

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Tampa Bae posted:

every time I wander outside of PSP or the MLB threads there's so much insane grudges I don't understand or care about. People get cheeky over the CM Punk/Elite stuff but not enough to make me mad about seeing it so if you're picking a new mod for PSP make it controversial so I can watch the drama. Please and thanks

if i'm chosen as the next PSP mod I promise to start an interforum war with karmicknight

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol lmao

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

you should all try being the #1 fan of famously disliked wrestler maki itoh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

CarlCX posted:

No, you're definitely right, That DICK!. People like Elephant Ambush who've been posting here for years across multiple threads over multiple companies about how much they like the sport are definitely just joyless "it" creatures and they definitely don't have any kind of a point or valid frustration about people here getting overly lovely sometimes. You have definitely posted a good thing here.

elephant ambush is one of the most mean spirited posters in this entite forum lol, you are smoking crack