Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Are cat pics still allowed in the TKO Zone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

That's incredible

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

IGgy IGsen posted:

Call it Punchsport Pagoda

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Is it fair to say "we've moved on", yet?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Jase died and resurrected and now you want to kill off the terrible Twitter takes thread dedicated to him? Dang. We'd all be better off tbh, but that's a gut check.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

While I agree it would be better for the sake of everyone's mental health to prohibited tweet posting, but I don't agree with banning it across the whole board. If we could at least have a quarantine zone then we can tell people to simply not visit that thread if they don't want to see it?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Brut posted:

For example if I want to link this dumb loving video that probably makes no sense to the folks not keeping up with ufc, all I have to do is link the tweet. https://twitter.com/MerabDvalishvil/status/1750951090269659556

This rules. I have no idea of anything that has to do with UFC. Keep the tweets!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Dude had a certificate to prove he doesn't have donkey brains. How can he be wrong?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

The Hammer House: Stinger Splash Zone

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Can we get a spoiler rule for out-of-company threads? A number of folks got spoiled for NJPW results in the AEW thread which sucks if they actively avoided the NJPW thread for that very reason.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Quantum of Phallus posted:

AEW official Twitter posted it , it's fair game imho

Not everyone has an account on or follows that dumb website tho.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Making a list of things PSP is incapable of:
Using spoiler tags
Managing a Target

What else should be on here?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

That DICK! posted:

put every single thread in a head to head winner take all tournament, final thread standing is where we will discuss all wrestling & mma maximizing efficiency.

dont punish all us. just sticky a bunch of other threads thatll piss him off.

Yes but we have to make it a Round-Robin tourney.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Real wrestling fans don't watch the g1. They watch Cody Rhodes win the big one at WrestleMania

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

The mental imagery of Sting coming down from the rafters and beating the poo poo out of a goon with a bat is kinda funny. Even funnier if the crime was posting about watching Superstars.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

PSP when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Jerusalem posted:

Apparently we have to hit the appropriate number of votes in the current Champ of the Month thread before any changes can be considered. Do your part!

Fine! I voted and did my part. Thank you for reminding me. I hope you have a terrific weekend.